The_Fire
Unimpressed Female
Oh joy: The worlds largest collection of nukes at the hands of a military dictatorship......Anyone know of a cheap ABC bunker for sale?
Oh joy: The worlds largest collection of nukes at the hands of a military dictatorship......Anyone know of a cheap ABC bunker for sale?
The one thing that really strikes me as odd is the reference to serving during WW2. If Grand Pre is actually a retired military man, he would have to be at least 81 or older, and,seeminly, would have retired decades ago.
I see that the pownetwork.org has already been recommended at the beginning of the thread. I found their site a couple of years back, and can vouch for the fact that they love to go after and even prosecute imposters, especially high profile imposters and MOH imposters. They had quite a few listings of individuals posing as high ranking officers who had legitimate military service, but were almost always low ranking enlisted men.
With the publicity he is attracting and the claims he is making, it shouldn't be too long before his real story is known and the troothers lose another of their heroes.
I did a search on intelius.com There is a Donn R. Grandpre, age 81, in Virginia. There's also a Donn A. Grandpre, age 51, in South Dakota. My guess is that Grandpre the Elder really was in the Army, but that he has a grossly inflated opinion of his accomplishments and importance. Presumably Grandpre the Younger is his son, and may be the one who was an NCO.
What? You think you're not sexy enough? What about Ron Jeremy?Don't worry, I think the odds of Grand Pre being an actual Pentagon insider are about as great as those of me being a porn star.
CLAIM: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958."
One thing bothers me about the debunking of the F-16 pilot story. Is there a two-seater version of the F-16? I've never seen one, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Why would they send an F-16 to pick someone up?
A two seater version of the F-16 does indeed exist. Th F-16B and D are two seaters. As is shown
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f-16.htm
Having an F-16 fly to pick you up is peculiar, perhaps, it was deemed the quickest way of getting the guy there. I wish I had access to such a fantastic taxi service!!![]()
But agreed a really cool taxi service.
I did a search on intelius.com There is a Donn R. Grandpre, age 81, in Virginia. There's also a Donn A. Grandpre, age 51, in South Dakota. My guess is that Grandpre the Elder really was in the Army, but that he has a grossly inflated opinion of his accomplishments and importance. Presumably Grandpre the Younger is his son, and may be the one who was an NCO.
What? You think you're not sexy enough? What about Ron Jeremy?
pulled out
It would not be the first time someone who has been in the military inflates their service record. With the knowledge they have they can put up a preety good front. Having spent four years in the Navy I could make a preety convincing case that I was a Navy fighter pilot, even though I wasn't.