• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CNN Doxxes a gif maker

I guess you're with blimp boy in that you think the number of crazy people who would take that literally and try to attack CNN is zero? None?

Blimp Boy? From the old ECW?

Oh man, his finisher was the round mound of head pound!

By Golly Jim, I think Trump is gonna finish him!

Oh mercy.
 
Not Really

Good.
I don't think they broke the law.
Maybe they didn't but they certainly breached a gray area, at the very least.



I'm more of a "Big Picture" kind of guy. Over the holiday weekend I gave in to temptation and started watching the worst of the worst on Youtube. Yes, that notorious cesspit of backbiting ideologues known collectively as the Photography channels. Never have I seen so many infantile comments. I'm hoping after this little covfefe people will start thinking twice about writing some **** on the internet!
I'm a common sense kind of guy and a big picture guy as well. I have little patience for ideologues of any persuasion. I sort of look at myself as a sane atheist in a world filled with religious and political nutjobs.
 
What he said. I'm baffled that people are defending this.
While simultaneously holding that CNN's behavior is harassment/intimidation/blackmail, no less.

Then again, we're in a thread attacking "fake news" with a bald faced lie as the title, sooo...
 
Last edited:
While simultaneously holding that CNN's behavior is harassment/intimidation/blackmail, no less.

Then again, we're in a thread attacking "fake news" with a bald faced lie as the title, sooo...

well the first sentence above is utterly false, so you edited it to make it 2 for 2?
 
Look, I hate Trump too. In fact, I'm embarrassed for us as a country but I draw the line at silencing opposition with intimidation tactics. It's sad that so many people are on board with that.
 
While simultaneously holding that CNN's behavior is harassment/intimidation/blackmail, no less.
Ah yes, no, but Trump speaks figuratively while CNN means stuff it doesn't say.

Then again, we're in a thread attacking "fake news" with a bald faced lie as the title, sooo...
And an OP which claims that CNN is doing nothing else but. Like Trump his snowflakes are oblivious to anything which doesn't appear to be about them and theirs. Who knows, CNN could be after The Big Dog next. This is how Hitler started, you know ...
 
Look, I hate Trump too. In fact, I'm embarrassed for us as a country but I draw the line at silencing opposition with intimidation tactics. It's sad that so many people are on board with that.
Nobody has been silenced or intimidated. Nobody wants that, not even Trump - who would he and his following have to whine about without the mainstream media? Apart from the judiciary, Congress and the Democratic Party practically nobody.
 
Nobody has been silenced or intimidated.

"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change"


Nobody wants that, not even Trump - who would he and his following have to whine about without the mainstream media? Apart from the judiciary, Congress and the Democratic Party practically nobody.
Plenty of people want that. There's a far left wing group dedicated solely to silencing opposition. Look at whats been going on on college campuses. What do you think CNN's goal was here?
 
Last edited:
He didn't "retweet" it. First, reddit is not a tweet, second, what Trump posted is not a GIF, it's a video with sound, a diffferent cut and a FNN logo added. It's a derivitive work. Nobody so far knows how Trump came to tweet it. The connection to the reddit post is indirect at best.

CNN now has the Internet's special forces red hot angry against them. They will regret it deeply. The power of one presidential tweet.

That's shorthand for "Posted it on the internet."

And since you're being pendantic... (is that word still a meme around here?)

"FNN logo"?
 
Apparently, so. I am really amazed that some many people on here are justifying what CNN has done. CNN has blackmailed a 15 year old kid who did a sht post. And the fact that so many here lack any kind of ethics or morals, that they think it's ok that a mutli-billion dollar news organization bullied a kid....I have no sympathy for CNN or others that side with them. CNN was wrong. Not only that but CNN has doubled down recently with there Abraham Lincoln miss-quote...during the 4th of July no less! LOL! CNN has lost any kind of credibility or trust worthiness. Or what ever was left of it...PS. The meme war has begun! kek!

********. You lack the facts

Evidence he was 15 ?

(waiting for "i read it on 4chan")
 
Last edited:
[/I]Sounds coerced,

Great argument. "sounds coerced" :rolleyes:
I'll assume that's the extent of evidence you have ... your opinion.

which makes all this even creepier and stinks of thought policing. Obviously, it was a silly gif and it wasn't even funny. Anyone who thinks it was anything more is retarded.

:rolleyes:

Spoken like a true facist. "Agree with me politically or I will ruin you!"

I'm a fascist now , after you re-write my words ?
:boggled:
 
This **** still going on? News media does their job, reports a story, snowflakes get butthurt and makes death threats against journalists while other snowflakes try to spread lies on internet forums. More news at 11.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom