• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CNN Doxxes a gif maker

Are we ever going to return to the time when the loony far left and the criminally stupid far right go back into the shadows and let the center (aka the majority) fix this issue of partisan politics?

Dont pretend to be a fence sitter bruh. :rolleyes:

Up til this year I was a moderate, but the looney left is trying their damnest to push me into the arms of the right.
 
Last edited:
Dont pretend to be a fence sitter bruh. :rolleyes:

Like most of us, Noahfence is a centrist. US politics is shifted so far to the right that he appears to be a leftist.

And don't pretend to be any "converted liberal". We've seen that song and dance before.
 
Not from where I'm standing, but I live in Georgia where everyone is a toothless inbred hillbilly.
You really should get out of your village more.

But I do! I'm sorry it boggles your mind that someone can be anti-Trump and be pro-Trump troll. It's called being pro-freedom of speech. I know you don't have it in the UK, but its something I've fought for, and its something I cherish.
Is your contempt just for the British, or for Europeans in general?

The threat isnt even veiled, they published it in an article for everyone to see.
No threat was published.

I cant imagine what the interview was like.
But ..
Zero self awareness by CNN.
There's your imagination at work.

Oh and anti-semitism is legal. Posting about it is legal. CNN has no right to censor it.
Which they haven't.

Heres the thing, hate speech is in fact protected speech here. That's kinda the whole point of having free speech.
Do tell us benighted British more about this "freedom" thing.

Trump created the news. Han just made the gif.
Hanswhatsit made the gif, somebody embellished it and fed it to Trump, then Trump made the news. Hanswhatsit is mortified, if his word is anything to go by, and why assume it isn't?
 

"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change"


Plenty of people want that. There's a far left wing group dedicated solely to silencing opposition. Look at whats been going on on college campuses. What do you think CNN's goal was here?

Does this group have a name?

Do they hold meetings to coordinate?

Is there punch and pie at these meetings?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
 
Your words.
If you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at....

I'm not in the UK, and where I am, we enjoy freedom of speech as well as the responsibility that comes with it.
"I'm a free speech guy, but......"


They didn't censor it. They didn't try to censor it. You are lying.
OK, what does this mean?

"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."


And nobody from the gubmint is going to punish the little turd for speaking. You do understand that's what freedom of speech is, right? The right to speech without government intervention?
Heres a hypothetical to underscore what I've been trying to say. Lets say you have a great job, six figure income, great hours, great coworkers etc. However, your boss is a Trump guy with hair trigger for firing people. He finds out that you post anti-Trump rhetoric online and asks you to delete all your posts and not post anything like that again or you get fired.

Do you still feel the same way you do now? Boss isn't gubmint so hes not infringing on your free speech after all.
 
"I'm a free speech guy, but......"

Who said that?

OK, what does this mean?

"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

That means that if the turd keeps posting anti-Semitic crap, CNN might reevaluate whether or not publishing the name is in the public interest.

CNN is not in a position to censor anything. The only thing you could argue with even slight sincerity that they are censoring is his name and personal information.

Heres a hypothetical to underscore what I've been trying to say. Lets say you have a great job, six figure income, great hours, great coworkers etc. However, your boss is a Trump guy with hair trigger for firing people. He finds out that you post anti-Trump rhetoric online and asks you to delete all your posts and not post anything like that again or you get fired.

Do you still feel the same way you do now? Boss isn't gubmint so hes not infringing on your free speech after all.

Nope, and he's fully in his right to fire me.

You really don't understand what free speech means, do you? From your example, it would definitely seem so.
 
My peculiar lens is that I don't do political ideology and I'm a free speech absolutist.
You'll forgive me for going by evidence rather than your opinion of yourself.

In this very thread.
Which reveals something of your lens, and your perspective. I suspect you're something of a stranger to introspection : not on the scale of Trump, heaven forfend, who could honestly say under oath he's never met it, but more than most around here.
 
Like most of us, Noahfence is a centrist. US politics is shifted so far to the right that he appears to be a leftist.

Nope, not buying it. Anyone with this many posts in the politics forum isnt a centrist. Noah seems to be in the top 10 in this forum. I didnt make a single post in the politics forum for 10 years. Thats a centrist. And aren't you the guy that accused me of being alt-right because I said something about Islam... and you're a centrist? Dude, a centrist is someone like Sam Harris, who you lumped in with the alt-right in the thread I mentioned.

And don't pretend to be any "converted liberal". We've seen that song and dance before.

Oops now youre a conspiracy theorist and now you're calling me a liar. I have 2800 posts here and I invite you to use the search feature to find anything I've posted in the politcal forum prior to this year. Good luck with that.
 
That means that if the turd keeps posting anti-Semitic crap, CNN might reevaluate whether or not publishing the name is in the public interest.
If Fox News, Breitbart, or pick any news organization you don't agree with gave you a choice between not posting or they'll publicize your personal information, you'd be OK with that?
 
Last edited:
TBD is wrong. CNN didn't "doxx" anyone

CNN did investigative research, and found the person who created the GIF (Hanassholesolo) that @POTUS tweeted and tried to contact him to speak with him.

CNN then wrote an article and specifically did not publish the mans name.

Hanassholesolo should proudly stand up to be recognized and own his GIF and all the rest of his posts.


ERM They also said this!

 
Nope, not buying it. Anyone with this many posts in the politics forum isnt a centrist. Noah seems to be in the top 10 in this forum. I didnt make a single post in the politics forum for 10 years. Thats a centrist. And aren't you the guy that accused me of being alt-right because I said something about Islam... and you're a centrist? Dude, a centrist is someone like Sam Harris, who you lumped in with the alt-right in the thread I mentioned.



Oops now youre a conspiracy theorist and now you're calling me a liar. I have 2800 posts here and I invite you to use the search feature to find anything I've posted in the politcal forum prior to this year. Good luck with that.


I might suggest you refrain from assuming. You're not very good at it. Rather clueless, actually.
 
Nope, not buying it. Anyone with this many posts in the politics forum isnt a centrist. Noah seems to be in the top 10 in this forum. I didnt make a single post in the politics forum for 10 years. Thats a centrist. And aren't you the guy that accused me of being alt-right because I said something about Islam... and you're a centrist? Dude, a centrist is someone like Sam Harris, who you lumped in with the alt-right in the thread I mentioned.

Ah, I see that your definition of 'centrist' differ from mine. I've never considered that a centrist is someone who posts little to the Politics subforum. That's so profound.


Oops now youre a conspiracy theorist and now you're calling me a liar.

Conspiracy theorist is another word you have a very loose grasp on, apparently.

I have 2800 posts here and I invite you to use the search feature to find anything I've posted in the politcal forum prior to this year. Good luck with that.

Exactly, and yet, here you are, full on Trump apologist in deep denial, and you expect us to believe that you recently were what you call a 'moderate', and are being pushed to the right by nasty nasty leftists.

Like I said, we've seen that song and dance before.
 
If Fox News, Breitbart, or pick any news organization you don't agree with gave you a choice between not posting or they'll publicize your personal information, you'd be OK with that?

Breitbart does it regularly.

And the guy can post to his heart's content. Now he has a spotlight on him.
 
Last edited:
Nope, and he's fully in his right to fire me.

Wow. Really? I'm not talking about posting at work. I'm talking about all your online activity and social media. Nothing anti-Trump ort get fired and you're ok with that. I don't believe you.

You really don't understand what free speech means, do you? From your example, it would definitely seem so.[/quote]

I know exactly what it means, apparently you dont.
The Bottom Line
Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples:

  • Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?
The Bottom Line Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples: Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?he Bottom Line
Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples:

  • Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?
The Bottom Line Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples: Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?
 
Gonna play dumb huh. You seriously never heard of Antifa or Black Bloc?
Have you?

They don't do coordination beyond "everyone show up at the start time and wear black" nor do they have articulable goals. To call all of antifa (black bloc is a tactic, not a group) "a group" entirely mistakes their nature.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom