• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CNN Doxxes a gif maker

Wow. Really? I'm not talking about posting at work. I'm talking about all your online activity and social media. Nothing anti-Trump ort get fired and you're ok with that. I don't believe you.

Perfectly ok. He's my boss. He can fire me for whatever reason he choses. If I wanna keep my job, I'd better not piss my boss off.

I know exactly what it means, apparently you dont.
The Bottom Line
Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples:

  • Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?
The Bottom Line Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples: Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?he Bottom Line
Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples:

  • Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?
The Bottom Line Even though the First Amendment free speech criteria do not apply to private employers, determine if there is some other interest that governs the employee’s ability top speak freely. The following are some examples: Is this employee’s speech being restricted or punished because the employee is expressing religious or other beliefs that are different from the employer’s or from co-workers?

Did you read any of that? It specifically says that none of those are free-speech issues but might be discrimination. Being anti-Trump isn't a protected class. My boss firing me for making anti-Trump posts would not be discrimination, nor would it be a free-speech issue.

You've learned something today. Maybe want to revisit your "free-speech absolutism" now that you have a better understanding what it actually is.
 
OK, what does this mean?

"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."
Boilerplate legalese.
Heres a hypothetical to underscore what I've been trying to say. Lets say you have a great job, six figure income, great hours, great coworkers etc. However, your boss is a Trump guy with hair trigger for firing people. He finds out that you post anti-Trump rhetoric online and asks you to delete all your posts and not post anything like that again or you get fired.

Do you still feel the same way you do now? Boss isn't gubmint so hes not infringing on your free speech after all.
That underscores a lot, but none of it to do with what you're trying to say. That remains as mysterious as ever.
 
Ah, I see that your definition of 'centrist' differ from mine. I've never considered that a centrist is someone who posts little to the Politics subforum. That's so profound.

Well if the opposite true though, ie, someone who is a politics die hard will post here almost exclusively? Most political die-hards fall into the left or right camp. Like I said elsewhere, I'm in the agnostic camp with Harris, Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin etc.

Conspiracy theorist is another word you have a very loose grasp on, apparently.
I'm going off what you said. You said something paranoid and silly.

Exactly, and yet, here you are, full on Trump apologist in deep denial, and you expect us to believe that you recently were what you call a 'moderate', and are being pushed to the right by nasty nasty leftists.

Like I said, we've seen that song and dance before.
Hmm, where did I apologize for Trump. Search that one out while you find all my politics related posts prior to this year. Get a drink and a snack, you'll be there a while.
 
Well if the opposite true though, ie, someone who is a politics die hard will post here almost exclusively? Most political die-hards fall into the left or right camp. Like I said elsewhere, I'm in the agnostic camp with Harris, Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin etc.

Way to the alt-right, you mean. Come on, you're among friends.

I'm going off what you said. You said something paranoid and silly.

And, by definition, not a conspiracy theory. Do you need to learn what that word means as well?

Hmm, where did I apologize for Trump. Search that one out while you find all my politics related posts prior to this year. Get a drink and a snack, you'll be there a while.

Most of your posts in politics are unabashed Trump apologetics.
 
Boilerplate legalese.

That underscores a lot, but none of it to do with what you're trying to say. That remains as mysterious as ever.

Jesus goddamn Christ, you guys are fricking dense. How about you answer my hypothetical then?
 
Well if the opposite true though, ie, someone who is a politics die hard will post here almost exclusively? Most political die-hards fall into the left or right camp. Like I said elsewhere, I'm in the agnostic camp with Harris, Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin etc.

Most?

So...

Not all?

Hmm..... Good to know. Can we end this moronic derail now?
 
Way to the alt-right, you mean. Come on, you're among friends.

:rolleyes:


And, by definition, not a conspiracy theory. Do you need to learn what that word means as well?
Yeah I have 2500 posts fighting with truthers but I dont know what a CTer is....oh and how you doing on all my pre-2017 politics posts? You gonna back up your claim that I was a right winger all along? Yes you've got the Cter mindset, saying silly, paranoid things with no evidence.



Most of your posts in politics are unabashed Trump apologetics.
Post one example.
 
Folks like Annon and 4chan should begin doxing every CNN reporter,beginning with the people who 'investigated' the gif guy.
 
Yeah I have 2500 posts fighting with truthers but I dont know what a CTer is....oh and how you doing on all my pre-2017 politics posts? You gonna back up your claim that I was a right winger all along? Yes you've got the Cter mindset, saying silly, paranoid things with no evidence.

Apparently you don't know what a conspiracy theory is, because you said that me thinking you were being less than sincere about being a 'moderate' was a conspiracy theory.


Post one example.

Nope.
 
Have you?

They don't do coordination beyond "everyone show up at the start time and wear black" nor do they have articulable goals. To call all of antifa (black bloc is a tactic, not a group) "a group" entirely mistakes their nature.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I'm being told this subforum isnt left leaning and now Antifa isn't left wing? Wow, what else will I learn today?
 
Apparently you don't know what a conspiracy theory is, because you said that me thinking you were being less than sincere about being a 'moderate' was a conspiracy theory.

Nope.

Admittedly it was trolling on my part. But here's the thing, you had no evidence that I am being less than sincere. You've painted me as a alt-righter, whatever the frick that is, and it's much easier for worldview to pretend I was this way all along rather than believing the antics of the left over the past year has "red-pilled" me..
 
I'm being told this subforum isnt left leaning and now Antifa isn't left wing? Wow, what else will I learn today?
Please quote me saying "Antifa isn't left wing."

Flailing that, please don't shove words in my mouth.

ETA: have you seen typical statements about liberals made in anarchist/antifa literature?
 
Last edited:
Admittedly it was trolling on my part. But here's the thing, you had no evidence that I am being less than sincere. You've painted me as a alt-righter, whatever the frick that is, and it's much easier for worldview to pretend I was this way all along rather than believing the antics of the left over the past year has "red-pilled" me..

The evidence of you being alt-right is mounting. "Red pill" indeed.

Now that you've learned what "freedom of speech" means, and what a conspiracy theory is not, were are we on the issue of CNN, free speech and the turd who posted the gif?
 
Most?

So...

Not all?

Hmm..... Good to know. Can we end this moronic derail now?

Most, yes. Can we agree on that? Apologies if you are offended by any mis-characterization of your political views. I would love to end the derail, I feel a like a hoard of rabid chickens are pecking me to death. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom