AkuManiMani
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 3,089
I had a detailed vision of the future that came true to a tee about 10 minutes later, right before my eyes.
I've had intuitive insights myself regarding the course of future events but never something so dramatic as a detailed vision of the future (short of a few useless flashes of déjà vu in my dreams). They usually come to me in the form of daydreams with a lot of figurative imagery or a general sense of "this is probably how things are gonna play out". On maybe one or two occasions have my daydreams ever became as vivid as a full vision but, again, they are usually metaphorical and I tend to interpret them as such. I've mostly chalked the insights up to me utilizing a deep understanding of a situation and the relevant factors to project a plausible forecast.