• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cambridge University to Offer Degree in Creation Science

There's a magazine article here that explains it quite thoroughly.

Dave
Ah. Well, I guess I was fighting back against being pushed down when I jumped to the conclusion that you were serious. Silly me for not realizing you were pulling my leg, which is the basis of my new theory of gravity.
 
I suppose it is obvious that the story is satire.
...Students learn how to redefine just about every scientific law, theory, and term to fit with Creationism. This class is so vital that a student must receive a grade above 90% to be able to earn their degree.

The program is expected to start next year. Cambridge has announced that there is already a waiting list of about 666 applicants for the program
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom