• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Buttons at Forum Table

I like First TAMmer.

I also quite like the colour suggestion. Except that it should be a rainbow since the JREF is a gay organisation.
 
I'll go with "First TAMer". But perhaps there would be room to add, "Please hug me"? Just sayin'
 
One hundred "First TAMmer" buttons have been ordered. They'll be 2.25" across, so they'll be noticeable. KittyNH will have them at the Forum table for anyone who wants one to help break the ice.

I appreciate your offer paperskater, but a 1" button would probably be a bit small.
 
One hundred "First TAMmer" buttons have been ordered. They'll be 2.25" across, so they'll be noticeable. KittyNH will have them at the Forum table for anyone who wants one to help break the ice.

I appreciate your offer paperskater, but a 1" button would probably be a bit small.

I'm going to get one, just so girls will kiss me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom