According to today's news, BoJo has said he'll request an extension for Brexit if he can't get his deal through. So much for rather being dead in a ditch.
Disappointing (the ditch part, I mean).
According to today's news, BoJo has said he'll request an extension for Brexit if he can't get his deal through. So much for rather being dead in a ditch.
It (party list D'Hondt PR not STV) is also used in European elections. AMS is used for the Scottish and Welsh assemblies. Proper PR-STV is used for the NI assembly, NI and Scottish local elections.But that only applied to Parliamentary elections. Supplementary voting has been used for London Mayoral elections since 2000.
I think Boris is an honorable man who keeps his promises.According to today's news, BoJo has said he'll request an extension for Brexit if he can't get his deal through. So much for rather being dead in a ditch.
Disappointing (the ditch part, I mean).
I think Boris is an honorable man who keeps his promises.
Revocation needs to be done to stop the clock.
It (party list D'Hondt PR not STV) is also used in European elections. AMS is used for the Scottish and Welsh assemblies. Proper PR-STV is used for the NI assembly, NI and Scottish local elections.
You should post that you don't agree with my reasons, not that they are irrational. The first is a statement of your opinion, the second is a lie unless you can demonstrate in a rational manner that my reasons were irrational.Some confusion, I recall some of the irrational "reasons" you gave, it was the rational ones that I can't recall you making. And since you obviously have the time and means to either link to such past posts or retype the rational reasons but you won't I'm going to have to go by what you have previously posted which were irrational reasons.
He's been spectacularly rude to me - accusing me of irrational thought. I don't think I was rude to him - I just pointed out his errors.Don't be rude to Darat.
You should post that you don't agree with my reasons, not that they are irrational. The first is a statement of your opinion, the second is a lie unless you can demonstrate in a rational manner that my reasons were irrational.
You're entitled to your own opinions, but you're not entitled to make up your own facts.
More insults. Just because you don't agree with a poster (and 52% of the voters in the referendum) doesn't mean that you have to insult them. I suppose I should label any remainers 'hard remainers' as when it comes to remaining there isn't a soft option.The almost comical ignorance and ineptness of hard brexiters like ceptimus
More insults. Just because you don't agree with a poster (and 52% of the voters in the referendum) doesn't mean that you have to insult them. I suppose I should label any remainers 'hard remainers' as when it comes to remaining there isn't a soft option.
In contrast, it shouldn't be hard at all to admit and accept that you lost a democratic vote, but it seems to be something that remainers are spectacularly incapable of.It is hard to admit, even to yourself, that you were wrong.
Just because you don't agree with a poster (and 52% of the voters in the referendum) doesn't mean that you have to insult them.
More insults. Just because you don't agree with a poster (and 52% of the voters in the referendum) doesn't mean that you have to insult them. I suppose I should label any remainers 'hard remainers' as when it comes to remaining there isn't a soft option.
On what basis do you claim that 52% of voters in the referendum voted for a hard Brexit?
The first figures have emerged demonstrating that Brexit uncertainty has adversely affected UK research.
They show Britain's annual share of EU research funding has fallen by nearly a third since 2015.
The analysis by the Royal Society suggests scientists are choosing not to work in Britain, with a 35% drop in those coming to the UK via EU schemes.
Its president, Venki Ramakrishnan, said scientists did not want to "gamble with their careers" by working in the UK.
Single United Kingdom customs territory
(1)It shall be unlawful for Her Majesty’s Government to enter into arrangements under which Northern Ireland forms part of a separate customs territory to Great Britain.
(2)For the purposes of this section “customs territory” shall have the same meaning as in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1947 as amended.
I believe that other than Westminster and E&W locals, all UK elections use some form of PR.Yeah. The idea that Brits can only cope with FPTP is silly, although maybe there's a correlation between those afflicted and a tendency to support Leave....
Single United Kingdom customs territory
(1)It shall be unlawful for Her Majesty’s Government to enter into arrangements under which Northern Ireland forms part of a separate customs territory to Great Britain.
(2)For the purposes of this section “customs territory” shall have the same meaning as in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1947 as amended.