A minor correction. Not all "baby boomers" voted leave.
I do sometimes get tired of being lumped in with the rest of them.
On another (totally different) point, I recently, finally, got around to transferring some money into my French account. I should have done it months ago, before the pound nose dived, but I still don't know (of course)which way it will go in the future. In a way I would of course like a recovery in the pounds value, even if it means I lose out.
Dave
Such statements are for brevity. A bit like saying northern working class towns voted leave (such as where I live), but I voted remain.
Also, my MinL voted remain, but is of the age that voted leave. Whereas my parents voted leave.
Of course many of us know instances where such sterotypes are and are not, as these lines are blurred. Which is one of the reasons why I'm not a fan of letting leave areas or demograhics to rot.