Wow that is interesting. So you were lurking that long ago, and only joined a couple of months ago eh?
Give it up Sock.
TAM![]()
Greenings multiple massacres here reached more than just this place. It was that loud.
Wow that is interesting. So you were lurking that long ago, and only joined a couple of months ago eh?
Give it up Sock.
TAM![]()
Hey Pat, do you ever go one on one? Or do you and your tough guy friends just jump people only to still get your butts kicked?
That's right Pat. Someone collecting WTC dust off a bridge where it landed and putting it in a plastic bag is not a chain of custody according to debunkers. They should have scooped it up with a backhoe, thrown it in a dump truck with a bunch of other scooped up crap, carted it across town, bring it to the dump and drop it with the rest of the garbage down at the dump, and then try to find it and bag it. Then and only then will you have have debunker approved chain of custody.
Who is the 12 year old asking about KSM? So what? Did all we need to do was pick any terrorist who bragged about possibly being part of 9/11 and that's enough? Truthers don't need to do anything to try and set free KSM. The Government needs to charge him with something and get a conviction. That's it. What are debunkers doing to get that conviction? Certainly not finding any hard evidence he was involved with 9/11. Next.
HIWho is the 12 year old asking about KSM? So what? Did all we need to do was pick any terrorist who bragged about possibly being part of 9/11 and that's enough? Truthers don't need to do anything to try and set free KSM. The Government needs to charge him with something and get a conviction. That's it. What are debunkers doing to get that conviction? Certainly not finding any hard evidence he was involved with 9/11. Next.
What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.
As far as any questions about explosions the only statements I have every seen from any NYC firefighters was right after or on 9/11. Not a whole lot after. So Dylan brings up that there is an organization of firefighters for 9/11 truth. The caller claims that none of them are FDNY. This automatically means what? What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.
So Pat ends with his opinion that the National Geo experiment on the little piece of steel underneath a 700 gallon puddle of Jet Fuel was comparable to what happened to the WTC. Right. Well I'm glad Pat and all his hard work over the years has finally put this whole 9/11 debate to bed for good.
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63
As far as any questions about explosions the only statements I have every seen from any NYC firefighters was right after or on 9/11. Not a whole lot after. So Dylan brings up that there is an organization of firefighters for 9/11 truth. The caller claims that none of them are FDNY. This automatically means what? What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.
I just started listening to this and it's at the point where Pat makes the accusation that Dylan implies the people on 77 were in on it.
Then they get into the percentage of people on the planes that day and Dylan points out that it was about 30% for all four planes. Pat comes back with something to the effect that this was not unusual because when looked back over the last three months all four flights at one point had less then 30% capacity.
All four on the same day?
Does Dylan even need to be there?
Hey Pat, do you ever go one on one? Or do you and your tough guy friends just jump people only to still get your butts kicked? I mean if you're going to get your butt kicked anyway why not go down honorably instead of just lamely trying to save face after the fact amongst your friends here? At least then you could say it was one on one. Most of the time you're not even talking on this.
Hey Pat, do you ever go one on one? Or do you and your tough guy friends just jump people only to still get your butts kicked? I mean if you're going to get your butt kicked anyway why not go down honorably instead of just lamely trying to save face after the fact amongst your friends here? At least then you could say it was one on one. Most of the time you're not even talking on this.
Yes, I have gone one on two back in March 2007, when I agreed to appear on a Troofer radio show (Rob Bishop) for two hours to debate Jason Bermas. I also debated Jon Gold via remote with Justin Martell and his roommate late last year, so that's one on three. And when I was at the Chandler conference in 2007 Steve Lemons and I were two on about 50 during the presser.
Of course Dylan was going to get to talk more than I did on Rob Breakenridge's show; that's only fair because if Rob, Dylan and I all had equal time you'd be moaning about how 2/3rds of the show was debunking points. I guarantee you I got to talk more than Bermas when I was on Bishop's program, for the same reason.
Right. See you tomorrow. And the next day, and the...