• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brainster Versus Dylan Avery Debate September 10, 2009

Hey Pat, do you ever go one on one? Or do you and your tough guy friends just jump people only to still get your butts kicked?

If they're getting their butts kicked, why can't any of you or faithful get anywhere? I mean they're dozens of newspapers that would love to see the Bush Administration fry. So? Anything? 8 years of nothing but typing nonsense and spinning your wheels on an Internet forum.
 
That's right Pat. Someone collecting WTC dust off a bridge where it landed and putting it in a plastic bag is not a chain of custody according to debunkers. They should have scooped it up with a backhoe, thrown it in a dump truck with a bunch of other scooped up crap, carted it across town, bring it to the dump and drop it with the rest of the garbage down at the dump, and then try to find it and bag it. Then and only then will you have have debunker approved chain of custody.

Fresh Kills was not a working landfill. Everything that came into that area was accounted for. Everything. Your lack of knowledge on the events of 9/11 are staggering.
 
Who is the 12 year old asking about KSM? So what? Did all we need to do was pick any terrorist who bragged about possibly being part of 9/11 and that's enough? Truthers don't need to do anything to try and set free KSM. The Government needs to charge him with something and get a conviction. That's it. What are debunkers doing to get that conviction? Certainly not finding any hard evidence he was involved with 9/11. Next.

We don't need to find any evidence and try to convict him. That is the governments job. But, since 9/11 waas done by the government (As 99.9999% of twooofers claim) than he is an innocent man. BUT, since everyone with two brains cells to rub together know, 9/11 was comitted by 19 terrorists with connections to AQ and others, he is in fact not innocent.

Fail again.
 
Who is the 12 year old asking about KSM? So what? Did all we need to do was pick any terrorist who bragged about possibly being part of 9/11 and that's enough? Truthers don't need to do anything to try and set free KSM. The Government needs to charge him with something and get a conviction. That's it. What are debunkers doing to get that conviction? Certainly not finding any hard evidence he was involved with 9/11. Next.
HI
 
wubby,

Why is it the truthers won't stop by 10 house and say some of the stuff they say on here. One on one of course. It won't happen, because the truth movement is just a bunch of keyboard gangsta's, that is it.

Hell, I have even offered in the past to pay for a truthers trip (minus any incedentals from their own trupidity) to NYC to tell the FDNY what they think. Suprisingly, none have taken me up on this.
 
As far as any questions about explosions the only statements I have every seen from any NYC firefighters was right after or on 9/11. Not a whole lot after. So Dylan brings up that there is an organization of firefighters for 9/11 truth. The caller claims that none of them are FDNY. This automatically means what? What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.
 
What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.


Ahh... you're one of those "the FDNY are either in on it or cowed into silence" believers, aren't you?
 
As far as any questions about explosions the only statements I have every seen from any NYC firefighters was right after or on 9/11. Not a whole lot after. So Dylan brings up that there is an organization of firefighters for 9/11 truth. The caller claims that none of them are FDNY. This automatically means what? What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.

Are you insinuating that the FDNY is covering up for mass murder by keeping silent?
 
If the firefighters (MYSELF included) do NOT agree with the CD bs that Dylan love to peddle around, then why should anyone else?? FDNY was there. They would have heard the enormous booms. Suprisingly, none have come foreward saaying they heard an explosion, believe it was a bomb, and something needs to be done.

None Wubby. None.

BTW, for those that are intersted, I have submitted a FOIA request for the records of the guy/gal that Dylan presented. It may take a few days, but like I said, I do not know if retirees are exempt from FOIA. I know in Fla, they are.

ETA: I can't wait to hear Wubby response.
 
So Pat ends with his opinion that the National Geo experiment on the little piece of steel underneath a 700 gallon puddle of Jet Fuel was comparable to what happened to the WTC. Right. Well I'm glad Pat and all his hard work over the years has finally put this whole 9/11 debate to bed for good. Right. See you tomorrow. And the next day, and the...
 
How would it NOT have been relevent?? Consider also that this experiment was conducted in open air, with no waay for heat to accumulate. Google "Flashover in a fire" and you will understand.
 
So Pat ends with his opinion that the National Geo experiment on the little piece of steel underneath a 700 gallon puddle of Jet Fuel was comparable to what happened to the WTC. Right. Well I'm glad Pat and all his hard work over the years has finally put this whole 9/11 debate to bed for good.


Pat works for National Geographic? I had no idea...
 
Originally Posted by WUBRINY63
As far as any questions about explosions the only statements I have every seen from any NYC firefighters was right after or on 9/11. Not a whole lot after. So Dylan brings up that there is an organization of firefighters for 9/11 truth. The caller claims that none of them are FDNY. This automatically means what? What are the odds of that anyway? Firefighters all over the country as well as people from all walks of life are 9/11 truthers but not one NYC firefighter. Silence is always on the debunker side. And the official version for that matter.

There are no "eyewitnesses for truth". This includes firemen. Literally everyone that claims something strange about what happened at WTC that involves man-made demolition either has no relevant expertise or wasn't there or both.

That should tell you something.

The opinions of these people count for nothing.

People that claim man-made demolition only because someone told them or they watched a YouTube video that had a voice-over telling them what to think were lied to. The opinions of these people count for nothing.
 
I just started listening to this and it's at the point where Pat makes the accusation that Dylan implies the people on 77 were in on it.

yes has. Yes he has implied this, many times; but of course he will not touch the Bernard Brown issue about his son; his young son whom he put on the plane that morning, said good-bye. So since his son couldn't be apart of it, that means Bernard Brown, willingly put his son on the plane to die.


This is why Dylan is a fraud.

Then they get into the percentage of people on the planes that day and Dylan points out that it was about 30% for all four planes. Pat comes back with something to the effect that this was not unusual because when looked back over the last three months all four flights at one point had less then 30% capacity.

All four on the same day?

early morning flight in the middle of the week. not surprising. I took a flight to NM only a month ago; the plane was half full. I took a flight from SF on Wednesday; it was barely 20 % full.

I've even taken a flight from Hawaii (pre-2001) where there were only 110 people aboard; aboard a flight that normally holds 300
 
Does Dylan even need to be there?

as pointed out in this thread and in Dylan's own words and by his interactions with AJ and Bermas, he allowed Bermas to say what he did; AJ supported him and he supported AJ, who till this day has an article on prisonplanet about the FDNY being murderers because of WTC 7 (when that building was completely empty on 9/11/2001).

Bermas said the FDNY were brainwashed. Dylan allowed this to be taped and then posted the video online. Bermas worked with Dylan closely on the LC films. Sorry but he cannot distant himself from this claim
 
Hey Pat, do you ever go one on one? Or do you and your tough guy friends just jump people only to still get your butts kicked? I mean if you're going to get your butt kicked anyway why not go down honorably instead of just lamely trying to save face after the fact amongst your friends here? At least then you could say it was one on one. Most of the time you're not even talking on this.

Yes, I have gone one on two back in March 2007, when I agreed to appear on a Troofer radio show (Rob Bishop) for two hours to debate Jason Bermas. I also debated Jon Gold via remote with Justin Martell and his roommate late last year, so that's one on three. And when I was at the Chandler conference in 2007 Steve Lemons and I were two on about 50 during the presser.

Of course Dylan was going to get to talk more than I did on Rob Breakenridge's show; that's only fair because if Rob, Dylan and I all had equal time you'd be moaning about how 2/3rds of the show was debunking points. I guarantee you I got to talk more than Bermas when I was on Bishop's program, for the same reason.
 
Hey Pat, do you ever go one on one? Or do you and your tough guy friends just jump people only to still get your butts kicked? I mean if you're going to get your butt kicked anyway why not go down honorably instead of just lamely trying to save face after the fact amongst your friends here? At least then you could say it was one on one. Most of the time you're not even talking on this.

Yes, I have gone one on two back in March 2007, when I agreed to appear on a Troofer radio show (Rob Bishop) for two hours to debate Jason Bermas. I also debated Jon Gold via remote with Justin Martell and his roommate late last year, so that's one on three. And when I was at the Chandler conference in 2007 Steve Lemons and I were two on about 50 during the presser.

Of course Dylan was going to get to talk more than I did on Rob Breakenridge's show; that's only fair because if Rob, Dylan and I all had equal time you'd be moaning about how 2/3rds of the show was debunking points. I guarantee you I got to talk more than Bermas when I was on Bishop's program, for the same reason.



WUBRINY63 Epic Fail!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom