do you get a t-shirt with that? with a picture of a medicine dropper and some test tubes?
if you get put on the list of authors on a paper like this (think Carnival Triumph) is it good or bad that they spell your name wrong? 2nd author "Dr." Pat "Wojtkiecicz" is Pat Wojtkiewicz, and may not be a doctor; he does use that title at times, but the only documentation I find is when asked under oath, he testified that he had a master's degree in science from Northwestern State [Louisiana]. I suppose he may have gotten a Ph.D. later.
I have so been trolling bigfoot evidence blog! the denial over there is actually BIGGER than the river in egypt!
How so? I HATE that site.
Robin did provide many pro-Bigfoot writers with the press pass. Funny that.
Yeah, i am getting smarter, before I went public i screen shotted it, as well as just cut and pasted the text. I have no idea how to use image shack, you want me to email you the image?CALWATERBEAR, if you can get a screen shot of that google search turning up Robin, then up load it to imageshack, it would be preserved for all to see. I can't get it to come up
Yeah, i am getting smarter, before I went public i screen shotted it, as well as just cut and pasted the text. I have no idea how to use image shack, you want me to email you the image?CALWATERBEAR, if you can get a screen shot of that google search turning up Robin, then up load it to imageshack, it would be preserved for all to see. I can't get it to come up
I have so been trolling bigfoot evidence blog! the denial over there is actually BIGGER than the river in egypt!
Some interesting info:
"We encountered the worst scientific bias in the peer review process in recent history. I am calling it the “Galileo Effect”.
Did you notice how much of the paranormal bigfootery is all about having "FANS" and no critics? If you've ever been to a UFO Bigfoot Ghost conventions, it's disgusting fawning over celebrities. Skeptics make poor "fans".