• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bible 'Inspirational Poster'

Sorry, one more....

I couldn't resist... :)
 

Attachments

  • pleasejmotivator.jpg
    pleasejmotivator.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 17
Inspired by JFrankA's sig, I made a Carl Sagan motivator -- including the less well known part of the quote.
 

Attachments

  • star stuff motivator.jpg
    star stuff motivator.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 22
Not suitable for work

We've gone off the bible subject a fair bit! Maybe we should start a more general thread somewhere for 'inspirational' posters. The following is also not biblical, and I've hidden it because it might offend animal lovers and/or people who dislike swear words.

With special thanks to Ricky Gervais.

automotivator-dolphins.jpg
 
Inspired by JFrankA's sig, I made a Carl Sagan motivator -- including the less well known part of the quote.

Wooo hooo!!!

I love it, FireGarden!!!!

You know.... since star stuff is incredibly hot, does that mean that Carl Sagan was saying we all come from hell????? :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom