• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bachmann on Piers Morgan

Why is it that men are never sluts? People like Newt Gingrich, who is a multiple-offense adulterer. Or Bill Clinton? Or Rush Limbaugh?
 
And what harm do you imagine I'm doing? Because it's really just your imagination.

Close. The harm is in THEIR imagination, or rather, their psyche. You are re-inforcing their perception that people at large think them morally evil, and unless you have lived with that, I don't think you have a clue how debilitating that is for some people.

"I'm here. I'm queer. Get used to it." is a phrase that goes back many years...
 
Close. The harm is in THEIR imagination, or rather, their psyche. You are re-inforcing their perception that people at large think them morally evil

How am I doing that, since I never said anyone was morally evil?

and unless you have lived with that, I don't think you have a clue how debilitating that is for some people.

I guess that debilitation must include hallucinations as well.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom