• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Avatars for TAM 8

Here's my dang avatar. And thank you, Kochanski.
 

Attachments

  • dang_avatar.jpg
    dang_avatar.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 149
Only 38 more posts to go! You can do it! Anything in the Community forum is helpful for that.

As our friend Raidy says "post, post like the wind" :D

Seriously, you do still have time to get an avatar for TAM, I will probably be printing until the day before I leave for TAM - July 7th is my flight.

I will have the avatars on the Wednesday when I arrive and you can find me around on that day (probably in the bar) or you can look for me at the forum welcome table. I hope to have them all cut out and in some sort of order to make it easy for everyone to grab their stickers.
 
Last edited:
Thanks so much for this.
 

Attachments

  • truffleshuffle_large.jpg
    truffleshuffle_large.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 99
Well, as long as it's not too late, I might as well premier the Official Medium-Sized Version of the Wowbagger Avatar!

Actually, this is a little bit of a reconstruction. I had larger versions of all the elements, but never combined into anything larger than 100 pixels, before.

I can make it even larger than this, if I wanted to.

However: If the printout is going to be really small, it might be better to use the small version, anyway.
 

Attachments

  • Avatar-2010Medium.jpg
    Avatar-2010Medium.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,029
Count me in. Here's a larger version of mine:

Tim_Farley_Caricature_Avatar.jpg
 
Do you need a larger version or is this OK? Might have a -slightly- larger one filed somewhere.......
 
I no longer have the file (my avatar is really old) is that a problem, or can you just lift it from the forum??

-z
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom