• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Avatars for TAM 8

Actually I'm planning to bring a bike, so who knows, if you hang around the lobby in the early morning, you might be in luck...
 
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/241244c0970e7d2377.jpg[/img][/url]

Here you go Kochanski! And thank you very much!
 

Attachments

  • cobra_bubbles 4.jpg
    cobra_bubbles 4.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 246
Mine please! Thanks, Kochanski.
 

Attachments

  • OrlyAvatar.JPG
    OrlyAvatar.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 239
mine please

Here's mine, thanks much Kochanski!
 

Attachments

  • avatar579.jpg
    avatar579.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 189
Sharon_small.jpg


Thanks for the Twitter Tip Goddess Geek. This is exactly what I'm looking for.
 
Here's mine, embiggened a wee bit.
 

Attachments

  • saturn_newrings_cassini.jpg
    saturn_newrings_cassini.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
Is it too late to change?

I figured it makes more sense to use the picture I use here rather than what I use everywhere else.

Here's a high resolution version.

theskeptic.png


Thanks!
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom