• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Avatars for TAM 8

Starting to put the avatars together. I have grabbed avatars from here and the roll call thread, if you want your avatar and forum name on a sticker for your badge let me know.

Me! See attached. Take your pick. The one on the left is better, but may be too big?
 

Attachments

  • JREF Avatar.jpg
    JREF Avatar.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 138
  • JREF Avatar 100x100.jpg
    JREF Avatar 100x100.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 138
I don't post much, but I'd appreciate a copy of my avatar to put on my TAM badge too, please. Thanks!
 
Ah, I thought I had posted this already!

Thanks for doing this!

185695280_mLtun-S-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
What's the cutoff date? I'm hoping to attend, but don't know for sure yet. And I like my avatar ;)

Don't worry about it I will add your avatar to the sheet, one more will not hurt, I have plenty of label sheets. I am gathering them now and will be printing up some of the sheets ahead of time.

I will probably be doing a printing of any last ones just a few days before I head to TAM. I just wanted to give everyone a reminder as I decided to get them started now.
 
I think I'll stick with this one until somebody finds out who that is:
 

Attachments

  • Avatar.jpg
    Avatar.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 109
I don't have my profile pic on my computer anymore. Can you grab it from over there to the left? Or should I make a new profile pic?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom