• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Australia

Beautiful on a nice day though. Most of my crossings have been in summer or autumn, and I've only had a couple of truly horrendous ones, although I haven't yet had the pleasure of being aboard one of those epics where they get defeated and wander around the strait for a few hours before heading back to Picton :)


I've had the pleasure of being on the Aratika with the wave crests breaking over the top of the bridge. Good times.
 
New Zealand and Australia are like a couple going through a nasty divorce. We each want to give the other all our junk, and keep the good stuff for ourselves.
 
And yu's make noice buiscuits. I get asked by Kiwis if I'm Kiwi. Too many Kiwi mates are efficting moi eccint.
 
Last edited:
Meh.

ManlyFerry2.jpg

Manly Ferry with Sinny in the background. Just another commute.
​


Toughen up, Kiwis.

:)
 
I was just thinking . . .

Wouldn't want everyone to think that Sydney Harbour is a perpetual maelstrom.

Here's a couple of pics from a bit closer inshore:


ManlyFerry1.jpg




ManlyFerry4.jpg


And a bonus song!


​
 
I was just thinking . . .

Wouldn't want everyone to think that Sydney Harbour is a perpetual maelstrom.

Here's a couple of pics from a bit closer inshore:


[qimg]http://www.yvonneclaireadams.com/HostedStuff/ManlyFerry1.jpg[/qimg]
​


Have to agree, I take any excuse to hop on a ferry and have a look around when I'm over there.​
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom