• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Asked the FDNY about 9-11 Truth today

Thunder

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
34,918
I was at the Staten Island Botanical Garden today, and discovered a nice-sized museum/memorial to 9-11. Never knew about it before.

Anyways, I went in there, and asked the host..who was a FDNY firefighter:

"what do you think about the folks who say there were bombs in the towers?"

he said:

"sigh. there will always be crazy people who have their theories. anyone who studies those buildings knows that they were meant to come down like that. if they were hit by bombs they would have come down in a much different way".

there is also a big piece of WTC steel there. its red...from rust and paint. just like so-called "thermite". you can even touch the thing.



here is a picture of WTC steel that was "dustified":
picture.php




here is a photo I took of a picture two WTC buildings, that were turned to dust, and show how "flat" GZ was after 9-11:

picture.php


here is a picture of aircraft debris, from the planes that did not exist:

picture.php
 
Last edited:
If all it took was evidence to convince truthers, they woud've been convinced a long time ago. All that's left are the holdouts who don't understand anything other than the misperceptions and distortions they've been swallowing from day one.
 
We should do a group project collecting the memories and statements of firefighters who were at GZ that day. They should say who the are, firehouse, what they were doing, if they heard explosions, if they thought it was weird, if they think they were bombs, if they agree with the controlled demo theory, or any of the other truther BS. I personally know a retired Capt.
 
[jammonious] Isn't that last picture showing part of a horse trailer? [/jammonious]
 
:(Thanks for posting that THunder. I certainly appreciate it. I saw the SCOTT pack bottle in the background, and remembered that someone was wearing that when the towers fell..........DAMMIT!! **** those GOD DAMN TERRORISTS!!:mad:
 
here is a photo I took of a picture two WTC buildings, that were turned to dust, and show how "flat" GZ was after 9-11:

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=492&pictureid=3730[/qimg]

I count eleven more people who were in on the inside jobby job.

/truther
 
Last edited:
its one more FDNY person than RedIbis has spoken to.

but yeah, notice the air container in the back. how could something like that survive high-powered death rays?

:)

so Truthers, here is a piece of a WTC I-beam, for all of you to look at and touch. see if you can find any thermite.
 
and btw, this is the 2nd FDNY person I have asked about 9-11 Truth. Both think its insane crap. and two NPYD folks...one is a Sergeant, the other now a Captain.
 
No, he wants someone else to do it so he can argue semantics. I haven't seen him get back to the largest office fire question.

Or the claim that Sayyid Qutb (Ayman Al-Zawahiris teacher, brother of OBLs teacher) has no influence today.

He'll be back next week to claim these issues were never addressed, like the liar he is.
 
you know, I have a friend at work who is FDNY. i'll ask him about 9-11 Truth next time I see him.

i wonder what he'll say. :)
 
Just get a big shot from the OEM to tell them anything and they'll believe it. We all know that any member of the FDNY can't think for themselves. :rolleyes:
 
Or the claim that Sayyid Qutb (Ayman Al-Zawahiris teacher, brother of OBLs teacher) has no influence today.

He'll be back next week to claim these issues were never addressed, like the liar he is.

Or how Larry Silverstein "made out like a bandit".
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom