• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

911 memorial

  1. G

    Just seen the 911 Museum on television

    No doubt a place where the 911 kooks are thin on the ground. I was impressed
  2. CompusMentus

    9/11 10th Anniversary You can show respect.....

    .....to the victims by not posting in this sub-forum. Let's do it. Please bump. Compus
  3. T

    Asked the FDNY about 9-11 Truth today

    I was at the Staten Island Botanical Garden today, and discovered a nice-sized museum/memorial to 9-11. Never knew about it before. Anyways, I went in there, and asked the host..who was a FDNY firefighter: "what do you think about the folks who say there were bombs in the towers?" he said...
  4. BigAl

    Pictures of the WTC tribute lights

    I choke up every time I see the lights for real. Here are a few pictures. 9/11 Tribute Lights Pierce The Night Sky http://gothamist.com/2010/09/12/911_tribute_lights_pierce_the_night.php
  5. Tinfoil Hater

    How will 9/11 Truthers insult the memory of the victims on Sept 11, 2011?

    It's sickening to see the Truther scumbags loiter by ground zero in NYC- I have read many of them plan to converge at Ground Zero on Sept 11, 2011. In what way will these vermin try to defile the memory of the 3000 plus people who were murdered? It's bad enough many of them insist the passengers...
Back
Top Bottom