I wonder if Democratic politicians will face calls demanding that they denounce Antifa? Have any done so?
Antifa is an embarrassment to anyone who is an actual liberal.
From what I've gathered from supporters of these.. ahem, children in bandannas and hoods, is that anyone opposing their naive and embarrassing brand of counter-protesting, is a Nazi! Which makes sense, if you're 12, think about it.
I've said it from the beginning, the AntiFa aren't doing anyone any favours, not themselves, or the people they're supposed to be supporting.
Do we ever hear of them raising money to support any actual causes? Do they ever repair any damage done by their "protesting?" I asked one supporter in another thread about these things and got a load of evasive comments and backtracking.
As I've said before, speaking as someone who works in security, they do nothing but cause additional trouble for otherwise prearranged and routine marches.
You don't fight ignorance by displaying it.
The people who tend to support these rallies are young conspiracy theorists with a grudge and aging, now mohawk-free punk-rockers who complain about "sheeple" while collecting their Dole money from the government.
There are more sensible ways to fight causes, and nobody will give you the time of day if you insist on using violence.
To even argue that violence is the only means is pretty ridiculous, and I hear that argument all the time from pro-AntiFa supporters.
No doubt, someone will slither in here now to call me a Nazi-sympathizer.
