• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been arrested...

Epstein police urge woman who claims she was sent to UK for sex with Andrew to come forward​



Police have urged a woman who claims to have been sent to the UK by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with the then Prince Andrew to come forward and speak to investigators.​
​
Officers have made an appeal to the woman and said their “door is open” after it was claimed that she had been brought to the UK for a sexual encounter with the then prince at his residence at the time, Royal Lodge, in 2010.​

Apparently, this information came from information in the partial release of some of the Epstein files.

Could Andrew Mountbatten-WIndsor end up behind bars? I hope so!
 
I suspect the worst that will happen is a large fine (paid for by the taxpayer) and/or a couple of years house-arrest.
I fear you are correct. I really can’t imagine even the most hard-headed judge sending him to the nonce wing at Wandsworth for a five stretch.
 
IHNJH,IJLS "Epstein Police".
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I thought that looked odd too, but to be fair, its a headline so word economy applies. I'm sure they mean something like 'Police investigating information obtained from the Epstein files". They make this clear in the first line of the article

"Police investigating the former Duke of York for alleged misconduct in public office say the ‘door is always open’ for any of Epstein’s victims to come forward"
 
Last edited:
I fear you are correct. I really can’t imagine even the most hard-headed judge sending him to the nonce wing at Wandsworth for a five stretch.

"In and out of Wandsworth with their numbers on their names
It's funny 'ow their missus always look the bleeding same."

novaphile sings: "Cooooooooooooooooooooool for Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats"
 
Andrew M-W goes to court again, challenging the warrants that permitted the raids on his birthday.
The legal fight stems from the issuing of warrants by an Old Bailey judge that allowed police to raid Mountbatten-Windsor’s residence on the Sandringham estate, and his former Windsor home, Royal Lodge, in February. Mountbatten-Windsor was arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office, in the wake of information that emerged from the Jeffrey Epstein files.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom