Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy
Next time there's a bunch of screaming and whining from the left about "be decent" I'll remember these people here and what they said.
Next time? When was the last time?
Next time there's a bunch of screaming and whining from the left about "be decent" I'll remember these people here and what they said.
That sick little toad is not a "new breed " of anything. He is just an old-fashioned perjurer.O’Keefe’s defenders contend that he is not really a journalist but a new breed of 'citizen journalist.' This can be defined as someone who simultaneously demands journalistic respect and release from journalistic standards, including a commitment to honesty."
If you drink yourself to death, by cirrhosis, for example, it is not usually ruled natural causes.
No doubt the guy was an a-hole. I have no qualms about giving him the same treatment in death that he gave Kennedy.You mean the way Breitbart was decent when Ted Kennedy died? If you're going to be a grave dancer, expect to be a dancee too.
Would that not qualify as "suicide", after a fashion?
Wow, "Think Progress". So vicious people have vicious sources for vicious rumours and partial truths.You mean the way Breitbart was decent when Ted Kennedy died? If you're going to be a grave dancer, expect to be a dancee too.
What haters do is hate. Now continue!
What are you talking about? You absolutely worship haters. You show it in practically every post you make. Now as you may notice, I've not said anything that indicated I was glad he was dead, only that he was a hater and no-one should be surprised that he is hated back. You're are glorifying in the hatred expressed by some others here, and I can probably guess why. You think that justifies your own poisonous hatred. Well I'm tellin' you Mhaze, there are those of us here that don't play that game. If you think this puts chips on your side of the board, you are dead wrong.Wow, "Think Progress". So vicious people have vicious sources for vicious rumours and partial truths.
What else is new in the world?
But continue, and pay no heed to commentary such as mine. Oh, and before I forget.....be sure to compare Brietbart to Manson, while looking the other way at dead girls in the river.
You see, Tricky, there's something very basic going on here.
What haters do is hate. Now continue!
He was guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.
Wow, "Think Progress". So vicious people have vicious sources for vicious rumours and partial truths.
I blame Obama.

You mean the way Breitbart was decent when Ted Kennedy died? If you're going to be a grave dancer, expect to be a dancee too.
I suspect there are some here who may not be saddened to hear of his passing. I bet there are some who are glad.