• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Always remember September for stundie noms

And the NBC coverage I watched.

And I watched her a lot because I was a fan of her....um talent. ;)

I did some greenscreen work with her. For some reason her videos took a lot longer to process and took more tweaking than some of the other athletes.
(Had a similar problem with Ana Ivanovic, can't think why.)
 
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph...9c6f86c921e5688f039b35b2f9f&start=45#p2375580





We've seen these idiots before, but I love how they've gone so far 'round the bend, that they now consider mentioning that people died on 9/11 and 7/7 "wild statements".

From that same link I like the very next sentence.

And If you persist with ad hominem attacks, and from a twitter bitch too, you wont get another chance to post.

Suggesting the poster not use ad hominem attacks and then using one in the very same sentence is special.
 
Yeah, that was cute too, in a "Completely oblivious to the irony" kind of way!
 
Can we have extra credit, or a dishonourable mention award, for pursuing a Stundie most of the way into the next month?


Do you have any scientific literature that supports your belief that you can burn hundreds of corpses in a self-sustaining fire?
 
:D

I'm on board.

In the interest of not having to hide all the sharp and pointies, I officially suggest it be called the Depper memorial, because the reboot with my boy Johnny, told from the POV of Tonto, looks awesome.
 
"My secret Catholic superbread is the only thing that can stop Obama's genocidal military dictatorship of America!"


hellooo, new FB status!
 
Russian men are superior to Western men:
http://vault-co.blogspot.com/2012/09/real-great-men-have-no-biographers.html

Again and again we have seen it was the individual Russian military soldier saving the world from nuclear armageddon.

In every single situation where a Kwanstainian would have simply obeyed orders and kicked off World War III, we see a Russian keeping a cool head and thinking for himself. If anybody had an excuse to act like a cog in a machine it was the Russians under Bolshevist rule and yet they showed as individuals that they had never lost their souls during the 80 years of occupation.

Which country has produced the better stock of man? I have already made up my mind on this subject. I reckon the Russian is as sturdy and as masculine as he ever was, whereas in the West the average male has reverted to little more than primordial slime shaped like a person.

Russians have brains, guts and gumption and they look out for the best interests of their fellow men. The Western man is a cosmopolitan polyglot of bad ideas, bad character and bad breeding. His presence on the planet must pain God to see what a disappointment he has become to both himself and his creator.
 
For certain definitions of "LITERALLY," which include "in a video game."

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=237657&postcount=786

Re: Targeting Laser Light Spot at the World Trade Center!
I love this forum but hate the fact that I had never came across this thread until just now.
I LITERALLY just had to laser paint alot of tanks for an airstrike on one of the later missions of Saint's Row The Third.Also, I had been looking at that dot for longest. So I noticed it. Just didn't know what I was noticing. You know how that goes.....

Actually an error would have produced pretty much the same effect. As long as the "thing" made it to New York. It could've exploded anywhere and still been viewed as a terrorist attack. They just would've found another way to detonate the Towers and the paper trails.
If Shanksville didn't really happen as we were told, that could have easily been a malfunction
 
yee gods that entire sep cues thread is stundie material.. the hell are they trying to prove with the pictures?... is he trying to write 'shopped' but keeps writing 'shooped'?
 
Don't want to pay the UK TV License Fee? Here's the answer:

"The new tv cloaking app (iPhone 4s, Samsung Galaxy etc).

Point your wifi enabled device at your tv when the goon comes knocking it cloakes your tv within seconds leaving the tv licence inspector well and truly shafted.

Available in the app store at just £1.45 which is a fraction of the cost of a tv licence."


Unfortunately there appears to be a snag:

"EDIT : Just read the app instructions fully as I couldn't get the tv back. Apparently you have to buy a bloody tv licence to get an activation code to make your telly reappear. Looks like TVL™ are in cahoots with Apple and Samsung. Doh!"

http://www.tvlicenceresistance.info/forum/index.php/topic,6004.0.html
 
Twofer. Logical fallacy fail combined with weasel words (highlighting added).
Robert Prey said:
Robrob said:
Thus, it's one in 271 for the non-vaccinated Amish, one in 91 for those vaccinated. The "link" is only in the correlation.
Correlation does not imply causation.

You could just as easily argue parents with beards prevent nearly 2/3 of ASD.


Correlation certainly does imply a possible causation.
 
yee gods that entire sep cues thread is stundie material.. the hell are they trying to prove with the pictures?... is he trying to write 'shopped' but keeps writing 'shooped'?

It's a parodic alternate spelling. Popularized by 4Chan, which should tell you something.

Don't want to pay the UK TV License Fee? Here's the answer:

"The new tv cloaking app (iPhone 4s, Samsung Galaxy etc).

Point your wifi enabled device at your tv when the goon comes knocking it cloakes your tv within seconds leaving the tv licence inspector well and truly shafted.

Available in the app store at just £1.45 which is a fraction of the cost of a tv licence."


Unfortunately there appears to be a snag:

"EDIT : Just read the app instructions fully as I couldn't get the tv back. Apparently you have to buy a bloody tv licence to get an activation code to make your telly reappear. Looks like TVL™ are in cahoots with Apple and Samsung. Doh!"

http://www.tvlicenceresistance.info/forum/index.php/topic,6004.0.html

Lol.
 
Twofer. Logical fallacy fail combined with weasel words (highlighting added).

That's not a logical fallacy, it's entirely correct:
http://xkcd.com/552/
Correlation does not imply causation, but it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively gesture furtively while mouthing "look over there".
That's exactly why we look for correlations in the first place - to find out where there might be a causation. Robert Prey is absolutely right* that the correlation suggests there could be a direct causation there. Where he goes wrong is in taking it as any more than a suggestion and trying to use it as evidence in support of his anti-science claims.

* Not a sentence I ever thought I'd type.
 
Cometh the hour, cometh the dunce....

I've not seen much this month, but finally after a long wait, my patience is rewarded. The mad brucel at the DIF comes out with simply the best. In a brain-addlingly simple example of a set of parallel lines converging due to perspective, he simply has not enough IQ to take it all in.

Behold:

"really. only an imbecile would claim LATITUDES and train tracks are the same - latitudes NEVER meet"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061061333&postcount=355

Don't get on a train anywhere near where he lives:jaw-dropp
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom