• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

All Communists are dead-beats

more than your derails? yup.
My posts ON TOPIC, proves you wrong. You don't do this reading thing or "common sense" thing well, do you?

So you still can't explain anything about communism? Not even a little bit?
 
Otherwise he'd probably understand that his extrapolation and generalization is a pretty poor one.

Yeah. Somehow, I doubt it.

No, this is Thunder.

A parky76 by any other name. . .

Of course, it was in the form of a Navy Corpsman, riding on a submarine, hot-racking with 2 other guys

That is so hot!

Do you mean to say that communism is not all about sharing wealth with people that don't earn it?

In theory, everyone would work to the best of their ability to earn their needs. Unfortunately, human nature kicks in, especially in larger groups.

Of course. If it proves the point that I was trying to make while drawing broad generalizations about a very intangible group based solely on my own anecdotal experience, then I am definitely happy to have any scientific, pseudo-scientific, or Twitter-feed-Glen-Beck poll to support me. This allows me to ignore all the logical, well-conceived, and fact-based observations, counter-arguments and contradictions that have been pointed out to me, and instead focus on the few personal jabs that were taken at me, to exclusion of all else. Then, in the middle of the thread, I can disappear, content with my biases intact and my ignorance unscathed.

Eh, I give your parky impression a 6/10. Nice try, but it was too detailed, and used entirely too many capital letters. And you should probably try putting a line break every sentence or two.

Parky76. I know it's you, everyone who was here before your name change knows it, and you get called it often enough.

Plus, he's explicitly endorsed calling people something other than that which they want to be called.

Dunno, never been in one before (to my knowledge). So far, it's been utterly Burton-esque.

*looks around for Johnny Depp* :mglook
 
Hey, Thunder. I have a question (I can't believe not one has asked this yet):


Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?



Also, I'm wondering if you might be able to give us a little breakdown on what Communism is and what communist theory states, since there seems to be some confusion about the definition.


Thanks.
 
Eh, I give your parky impression a 6/10. Nice try, but it was too detailed, and used entirely too many capital letters. And you should probably try putting a line break every sentence or two.

Plus you need........about five billion ellipses.......where they are totally......unnecessary so that........your posts read like..........a bad Shatner impression.
 
Yeah. Somehow, I doubt it.



A parky76 by any other name. . .



That is so hot!



In theory, everyone would work to the best of their ability to earn their needs. Unfortunately, human nature kicks in, especially in larger groups.



Eh, I give your parky impression a 6/10. Nice try, but it was too detailed, and used entirely too many capital letters. And you should probably try putting a line break every sentence or two.



Plus, he's explicitly endorsed calling people something other than that which they want to be called.


More to the point, he has insisted that it is a fundamental right to continue to address someone in the fashion you were originally accustomed to, regardless of any desire on their part for that to change.

It's almost as though he has tried to convince us to keep calling him Parky.

A conspiracy, perhaps?
 
Hey, Thunder. I have a question (I can't believe not one has asked this yet):

Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?

perhaps the title of the thread should have been, "All the Communists I know are deadbeats".
 
Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?

Well, are you?


Seriously?

thunder said:

Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?

Literally 2 minutes later...

perhaps the title of the thread should have been, "All the Communists I know are deadbeats".

(WTF?! Do I not type loudly enough or something?)

Have you changed your position to a more neutral stance then?
 
Last edited:
We could have saved a lot of time and arguing if you'd just have been honest from the beginning.

Maybe there's a lesson in there.
We still have no idea if these are communists since Parky seems to be clueless about communism.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom