DC
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 23,064
And i thought Thunder is pro Obama.![]()
I'm just curious. Do you actually believe your posts are "contributions"?
Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?
Well, are you?
Are you?
My posts ON TOPIC, proves you wrong. You don't do this reading thing or "common sense" thing well, do you?more than your derails? yup.
Someone quote my post #121 please? Parky seems to have me on ignore.
Otherwise he'd probably understand that his extrapolation and generalization is a pretty poor one.
No, this is Thunder.
Of course, it was in the form of a Navy Corpsman, riding on a submarine, hot-racking with 2 other guys
Do you mean to say that communism is not all about sharing wealth with people that don't earn it?
Of course. If it proves the point that I was trying to make while drawing broad generalizations about a very intangible group based solely on my own anecdotal experience, then I am definitely happy to have any scientific, pseudo-scientific, or Twitter-feed-Glen-Beck poll to support me. This allows me to ignore all the logical, well-conceived, and fact-based observations, counter-arguments and contradictions that have been pointed out to me, and instead focus on the few personal jabs that were taken at me, to exclusion of all else. Then, in the middle of the thread, I can disappear, content with my biases intact and my ignorance unscathed.
Parky76. I know it's you, everyone who was here before your name change knows it, and you get called it often enough.
Dunno, never been in one before (to my knowledge). So far, it's been utterly Burton-esque.

Someone quote my post #121 please? Parky seems to have me on ignore.
Eh, I give your parky impression a 6/10. Nice try, but it was too detailed, and used entirely too many capital letters. And you should probably try putting a line break every sentence or two.
Yeah. Somehow, I doubt it.
A parky76 by any other name. . .
That is so hot!
In theory, everyone would work to the best of their ability to earn their needs. Unfortunately, human nature kicks in, especially in larger groups.
Eh, I give your parky impression a 6/10. Nice try, but it was too detailed, and used entirely too many capital letters. And you should probably try putting a line break every sentence or two.
Plus, he's explicitly endorsed calling people something other than that which they want to be called.
Hey, Thunder. I have a question (I can't believe not one has asked this yet):
Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?
perhaps the title of the thread should have been, "All the Communists I know are deadbeats".
perhaps the title of the thread should have been, "All the Communists I know are deadbeats".
perhaps the title of the thread should have been, "All the Communists I know are deadbeats".
Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?
Well, are you?
Are you?
Seriously?
thunder said:
Are you normally satisified with such a small sample size?
perhaps the title of the thread should have been, "All the Communists I know are deadbeats".
We still have no idea if these are communists since Parky seems to be clueless about communism.We could have saved a lot of time and arguing if you'd just have been honest from the beginning.
Maybe there's a lesson in there.
We still have no idea if these are communists since Parky seems to be clueless about communism.
Nice non sequitur there.prove it.
you don't even know my name.