• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Alicia Keys Conspiracy Theory...

Anyone else pick up the irony of someone claiming that gangster rap culture was created to get black people to kill each other, whilst wearing an AK-47 pendant?

I second johnny karate's motion to fine celebrities.
 
gumboot said:
Anyone else pick up the irony of someone claiming that gangster rap culture was created to get black people to kill each other, whilst wearing an AK-47 pendant?

I second johnny karate's motion to fine celebrities.

I wonder what she thinks of the "don't snitch" rapper meme...? :confused:
 
Oh yeah, another thing wrong is her beliefs naturally lead to the conclusion that gangsta rap was invented by stodgy old white guys in suits.
 
So gangsta rap was a ploy created by gangstas to give gangstas an excuse to kill other gangstas?

No it was created by rich racist white supremacist, financed and glorified in hope of creating a sub culture that would destroy the black community. Promoting drug dealers, murderers, thieves, and gang members as Idols and women as low life trash, hookers, and whores.

Not really too far of a conclusion to come to judging it's long term effect upon black culture.

Is there anyone in this forum that isn't white or doesn't associate exclusively with white people?
 
And how do we know that rich racist black supremacists didn't create the rich racist white supremacists to create the gangs and drugs dealers, etc so they could then blame the whites?
 
TC329 said:
No it was created by rich racist white supremacist, financed and glorified in hope of creating a sub culture that would destroy the black community.
Considering that sub culture existed before gangsta rap.....

And also, considering that a lot of gangsta rap was purchased by white kids in the suburbs.....I don't see your point.
TC329 said:
Not really too far of a conclusion to come to judging it's long term effect upon black culture.
Yes it is. Because, you'd still be confusing cause and effect. And you still have no evidence of a causal relationship. How would you prove that gangsta rap caused gangstas?

eta: I do find this odd, because usually being opposed to gangsta rap is what gets you called racist.

TC329 said:
Is there anyone in this forum that isn't white or doesn't associate exclusively with white people?
I am white. I do not associate exclusively with white people.
 
Last edited:
No it was created by rich racist white supremacist, financed and glorified in hope of creating a sub culture that would destroy the black community. Promoting drug dealers, murderers, thieves, and gang members as Idols and women as low life trash, hookers, and whores.

1) The rich white aristocracy created gangsta rap? Do you know how out of touch that sounds?

2) The rappers who are promoting this just went along with the rich white aristocracy?

Not really too far of a conclusion to come to judging it's long term effect upon black culture.

Oh, I get it. Everything bad, no matter how irrelevant, must be blamed on rich white people. Huh.

Is there anyone in this forum that isn't white or doesn't associate exclusively with white people?

Why on earth would you ask rhetorical questions set up for epic failure? Isn't that contradicting the basic premise of a rhetorical question?

By the way - I'm not white, and I don't exclusively associate with white people. In case you wrongly assumed I did.
 
Can anyone here arrange a meeting between the top rappers and TC329? I'm sure they'd be very interested in a dissertation about how their genre of music was created by whitey to destroy the black man, and how said rappers have just been to stupid to notice it...
 
Last edited:
No it was created by rich racist white supremacist, financed and glorified in hope of creating a sub culture that would destroy the black community. Promoting drug dealers, murderers, thieves, and gang members as Idols and women as low life trash, hookers, and whores.

Not really too far of a conclusion to come to judging it's long term effect upon black culture.

Is there anyone in this forum that isn't white or doesn't associate exclusively with white people?
so because its harmful to the black community it must have been invented by a rich white racist?
 
And also, considering that a lot of gangsta rap was purchased by white kids in the suburbs.....I don't see your point.

I didn't say I believed it was some racist plot.

Personally I think it was designed and marketed and glorified to destroy the lower class in America and I know poverty doesn't discriminate. It was also a statistical fact that "white kids in the suburbs" was the largest demographic for marketing music at that time because that was the largest consumer base.
 
TC329 said:
I didn't say I believed it was some racist plot.

Really.

TC329 said:
No it was created by rich racist white supremacist, financed and glorified in hope of creating a sub culture that would destroy the black community.

Did you really expect we would not scroll back five posts or so to where you totally contradicted yourself? Or did you think our attention span was five minutes at maximum?

TC329 said:
Personally I think it was designed and marketed and glorified to destroy the lower class in America and I know poverty doesn't discriminate. It was also a statistical fact that "white kids in the suburbs" was the largest demographic for marketing music at that time because that was the largest consumer base.

Yes, the rappers would just love to hear this. For crying out loud, 50 Cent and many others like him CAME from these poverty-stricken communities you describe.
 
Last edited:
Is there anyone in this forum that isn't white or doesn't associate exclusively with white people?

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?
 
TC329 said:
Personally I think it was designed and marketed and glorified to destroy the lower class in America and I know poverty doesn't discriminate

Why do you think that? What evidence do you have? Do you know the history of rap music, where it started, how trends develop, etc??

No. With gangster rap, or any other kind of new musical trend...it starts on the street. In the clubs, etc. People start playing the music. It attracts crowds. It attracts attention. People in the music industry, see a buzz being created in a local "scene" and sign a few bands. Then they bleed that trend dry, and then they can move onto the next trend.

TC329 said:
It was also a statistical fact that "white kids in the suburbs" was the largest demographic for marketing music at that time because that was the largest consumer base
So, doesn't your theory fail? If it's being mostly marketed towards the suburbs...how can it be a plot to hold anyone back? How did it hold anyone back?

How does Ice-T singing about killing cops, lead to a black guy in the inner city, walking out on his kids? How does rap lead to gang activity? Most of the people gangsta rapping...actually were gangsters. Obviously this sub culture existed prior to the rapping, or else they'd have nothing to rap about.
 
Last edited:

I was correcting CHF's misrepresentation of the belief.

And by "created" I mean wrapped up, marketed, promoted, and made accessible to every household in American via music television and radio.

And I'm sure quite a few were created just like Milli Vanilli and Backstreet Boys and other corporately created music. If you are so naive of how the music industry functions then perhaps you should read up on it and find out how the majority of what is played in heavy rotation and declared "popular" comes from a very small group of people.

You guys don't see any bigger pictures at this place.

We need to fill prisons with people smoking crack and selling it on the corner, not the people bringing it into the country in large quantities living lavish lifestyles in their fancy mansions.

We need to take away people's gun rights, not stop making firearms and ammunition.

No one is going to find a solution for any problems lurking around the mentality that infects this forum.
 
TC329 said:
And by "created" I mean wrapped up, marketed, promoted, and made accessible to every household in American via music television and radio.
I don't really buy that.

And I'm sure quite a few were created just like Milli Vanilli and Backstreet Boys and other corporately created music.
So what?

You guys don't see any bigger pictures at this place.
Enlighten us.

You claimed that gangsta rap was created to "keep people down" How does it do that? How does it destroy the lower class?

We need to fill prisons with people smoking crack and selling it on the corner, not the people bringing it into the country in large quantities living lavish lifestyles in their fancy mansions.
So....gangster rap is responsible for the war on drugs?

We need to take away people's gun rights, not stop making firearms and ammunition.
What does this have to do with anything? I'd advise you to stop though. If you delve into more topics, you will embarrass yourself further.

No one is going to find a solution for any problems lurking around the mentality that infects this forum.
What mentality? The mentality that needs wild accusations backed up by facts?

-you claimed that gangster rap is a tool to keep people down. Why do you believe that?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom