• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Alicia Keys Conspiracy Theory...

So what

Elvis is still alive? No way. I wonder if she will say that Kurt Cobain was killed by the CIA and a leprecon shot John Lennon?
 
Yes, that would indeed make her a very smart, albeit manipulative, soulless liar. :mad:

Perhaps she should try out for a career in politics...

Perhaps similar to the rumors that Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton are amplifying their idiocy in exchange for notoriety?

There are many varying degrees of lying. I would probably categorize her behavior, as well as JS and PH as marketing lies.

Is a realtor lying when they use "ad speak" to describe a house?

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renews...eak-funny-definitions-for-real-estate-jargon/

Large family room - large basement
Bedroom in basement - basement has a 1′ by 2′ window
Lots of storage space - basement too small to be called a family room
Partial mountain view - you can see the tip of Mt. Olympus if you climb the roof
Territorial view - good view of your neighbor’s bedroom window



To keep with the conspiracy forum theme, would you classify her behavior as conspiratorial? Is she really sitting around with Clive Davis (JOOOOOOOOOOOOO),[so we can include all the zionist CTers] and planning her image? Are they having her do and say things that may be slightly controversial just to keep her in the public eye? Is that lying or is that marketing?

I for one, was duped. I first heard her speak at the grammies years ago and was convinced that she was a dolt. I had heard that she was a "drop-out", and automatically assumed she was a HS drop-out.

I always recall the words of that wise sage, Mike Brady:

Caveat Emptor.
 
Last edited:
I heard about the AIDS conspiracy, which is of course total bunk. The crack conspiracy I'm talking about, however, is the one that says the CIA enabled Nicaraguan Contras who happened to be crack dealers in the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_Contras_cocaine_trafficking_in_the_US

I haven't done much sorting out on this one, but it does seem to be accurate that Contras were dealing crack with U.S. money (tentatively)...one of the burning questions would be the degree of CIA complicity.

And yeah, I know that wikipedia is a baseless source of information, but the sources I've checked out seem to corroborate...so far...

That's a different theory. There are two here:

1. Crack cocaine is used to keep black neighborhoods and people down.

2. Crack cocaine is imported and sold by the CIA so they can have millions of dollars to spend on programs not overseen by Congress.

I'm sure the second is fueled by the real scenario where Ollie North sold missles to Iran so they could funnel the profits to the Contras, in theory outside the control of Congress, who had declared no US money shall be used to aid them.
 
Apparently.....

Perez Hilton said:
Alicia thinks she was misconstrued in the article and she's like us to know….

- That she's a very positive person.
- Her only aim is to uplift people and spread love.
- She's not a conspiracy theorist.
- The government didn't create gangsta rap, just the term. And, she thinks they could have done more at the time to do something about the problems the rappers were talking about.
- She doesnt know who killed Biggie and 2pac, but she thinks the media sensationalized their deaths and their rivalry.
 
You can always tell who's still on the way up and whose 15 minutes ended long ago.

Current celebrities: "Wait, no... that's not what I said. I mean, I said it but it's certainly not what I meant. And do I believe it? No, that's crazy and hurtful and I'm a good person."

Past celebrities: Yeah, that's right. It's all a conspiracy. LOOK AT ME. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE TELL ME I STILL MATTER!"
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom