• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Alex Jones and Martian Slavery

I've figured it all out...

Starting in the 1990s, the Illuminati began using jetliners to spread chem-trails causing the earth to warm up to make the climate favorable for a Martian invasion.

Mars is populated by Gay Frogs who need child slaves, but ultimately want to rule earth.

Just DM me for the address to send my Pulitzer and Nobel Prize check.:D
 
But who shall dwell in these worlds if they be inhabited? . . .
Are we or they Lords of the World? . . .
And how are all things made for man?--
- Johannes Kepler
 
On his website Robert David Steele claims to have been working for the "CIA Clandestine Service" between 1979 and 1988. If this is really the case - although I have strong doubts about this claim - it should be a concern for everybody that the CIA recruitment process can lead to the enrolment of such kranks...
 
On his website Robert David Steele claims to have been working for the "CIA Clandestine Service" between 1979 and 1988. If this is really the case - although I have strong doubts about this claim - it should be a concern for everybody that the CIA recruitment process can lead to the enrolment of such kranks...

In a country that can elect a CT believing imbecile to the the highest office in the land, it should come as no surprise to find crackpots and loonies employed in lower offices.
 
Robert David Steele of the Earth Intelligence Network (http://robertdavidsteele.com/) "The Truth at Any Cost Lowers All Other Costs", has appeared on the Alex Jones show to present his claim that for the past twenty years NASA has been kidnapping children and shipping them to a slave colony on Mars, using their labor and harvesting them for blood and bone marrow.

Well, until that last I wondered why didn't I get to go on this trip?

:blackcat:

When will the first redneck with a rifle show up on Mars to self-investigate?
 
According to the documentary Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, this is rather close to the truth.
 
I remember taking a bike ride about a decade ago and listening to an episode of Alex's insanity. Larry in Idaho called in wanting to talk to Alex about how he was going to be inheriting a lot of money and he wanted to donate it to Ron Paul. And Alex, instead of acting thrilled (or jealous), started quizzing the guy:

AJ: "Haven't you faxed those to me? I've gotten a bunch of stuff from you. What is it, fourteen million dollars or something?"

Larry: "No, no, it's $18.5 million, my uncle was killed in a plane wreck."

At this point I started laughing my ass off, startling the other people on the bike path with me. Alex blew the guy off the line rather promptly, and after a commercial break, came back with this:

AJ: "You know, I just talked to that nice fellow, Larry in Idaho, he called back in and got back in, and it was what I thought, he's going to tell me about Nigeria and he didn't believe me that the emails you get from Nigeria and you send them a couple thousand bucks and you're going to get $18.5 million and you call them back and they say send more and you're going to get it and if people won't listen, I just can't help it anymore."

Alex wants the sheep; he just resents it when they come to him already shorn.

So he's smart enough to immediately figure out that the guy is being scammed. I mean if somebody called me and told me they were inheriting money, it wouldn't immediately occur to me that it's a scam (unless they say they found out by some email out of the blue). I always kinda figured that he probably knows that what he's saying is ********. This would be another data point in favor of that. Do you think he's a completely cynical con man who doesn't really believe what he himself says?
 
Last edited:
I was just thinking about this particular conspiracy over the weekend - it is a pretty crazy amount of investment, to set up a secret Mars base and ferry people over there.

Dont you think it would be among most "expensive" conspiracies ever imagined? Getting anything off the planet, for starters, is crazy expensive, let alone getting it to mars, let alone building infrastructure there, self-sustaining infrastructure (or you're paying more to constantly ferry supplies) - plus like, solving for all the challenges of Man's first post-earth colony

like THAT was the easiest way for them to do whatever devious stuff they wanted? Why not a base in the Marianas trench? Its a bit closer!
 
I was just thinking about this particular conspiracy over the weekend - it is a pretty crazy amount of investment, to set up a secret Mars base and ferry people over there.

Dont you think it would be among most "expensive" conspiracies ever imagined?

Cost probably gets handwaved away by assuming tech acquired from aliens crashed at Roswell.
 
So he's smart enough to immediately figure out that the guy is being scammed. I mean if somebody called me and told me they were inheriting money, it wouldn't immediately occur to me that it's a scam (unless they say they found out by some email out of the blue). I always kinda figured that he probably knows that what he's saying is ********. This would be another data point in favor of that. Do you think he's a completely cynical con man who doesn't really believe what he himself says?

Yes, yes I do!!!!! Not to mention a feces devouring urolagnic who, in a masterstroke of Mobiusism, passes himself through his own rectum and comes out on the inside side!!!!!
 
David Icke with his shape-shifting lizards?

I started to read one of his books once, after finding it in a random office I'd been using for the day. It was one of the funniest and almost disturbing insights into a man's mind I've ever read. Either he's having a giraffe, or he's genuinely mentally disturbed and hasn't been diagnosed yet.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom