• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

AE911Truth Watch

What have you debunked so far?

I got all the way through the WTC 7 section of 1.0. I made it through the introduction of 2.0. It's all at the website, see link below.

It will be a while before I get to the end of the new WTC 7 section. About halfway through, he does the entire Molten Steel/Stephen Jones Thermite/Microspheres charade. That used to be at the end of the Towers section. Dry, dry, dry.
 
Thanks for asking that funk de fino, for the life of me I can't figure this out. I see this as the steel met design specs.

Is the meaning deeper than my (I think is logical) understanding?

That's how I read it also. I think C7 is interpreting this as "steel weakened by heat".
 
An anonymous poster claims to be an expert and says the Professor of 20 years with 2 PhD's is wrong about everything.

There's a bit of a credibility gap here.

Says the anonymous poster who claims to be an expert on steel failure because he's a carpenter. How big's the mote in your own eye?

Anyway, personal credibility is irrelevant here. Jones's statements are verifiably wrong, whether I'm a professional physicist with a Ph.D and over 20 years of industrial experience or a 17-year-old checkout girl in Sainsbury's. Give me an example of how Jones says the collapses violated the laws of physics and I'll give you an objective explanation of why he's wrong, and you can check it for yourself.

Dave
 
To return to the original topic, I still occasionally follow their growth, so they cannot exaggerate their popularity.

1363947f8803b53828.jpg


By now it's quite safe to say, they will not reach their goal of 1000 A&E's by September 11th, 2008. Their current count is 304.
 
LOL, it's kinda like the 100th Monkey.

Once 400 A&E's sign up to Gage's website, their knowledge will mysteriously transmit itself to other A&E's, and a wave of 9/11 Truth will spread through all those disciplines. Why, even if it takes until July to hit 400, in two months they'll be at over 5,000!

Back to being serious, do you count people who haven't sent in their credentials to be verified yet? By my count a couple of days ago, there were about 50 who are "pending hardcopy or other verification."
 
To return to the original topic, I still occasionally follow their growth, so they cannot exaggerate their popularity.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/1363947f8803b53828.jpg

By now it's quite safe to say, they will not reach their goal of 1000 A&E's by September 11th, 2008. Their current count is 304.


Yes, but it looks like they would hit 1,000 A&Es in early- to mid-2009 (or late 2009 - too hard to tell), assuming linear growth. That's an important milestone, even if it doesn't happen by 9/11/2008.

So let me ask you this - in your opinion, where/when will it stop? 1,000? 2,000?
 
They should concentrate more on acquiring rational arguments and verified facts instead of converts.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom