• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

AE911 Webinars

Tell him yourself. The webinar is open to anyone.
Why. Let me know if he brings anything new to the table. Everything he's presented to date is boring.

ETA: I'm serious about telling him I said hi, we go way back (in real life, we're even friends on facebook. :D)
 
Last edited:
I'm curious, is the term "webinar" supposed to make something more significant then saying you're posting something to YouTube?

Just wondering because I can't see the difference. :boggled:
 
I'm curious, is the term "webinar" supposed to make something more significant then saying you're posting something to YouTube?

Just wondering because I can't see the difference. :boggled:

Might be looking at monetizing their website by driving traffic directly to it instead of getting ad revenue through youtube?

:con2:
 
You're going to watch the videos?
Wow. I'm impressed.

Why don't you do this, and I think this is extremely reasonable. Take any one of the claims they make in any one of their videos and prove they are wrong. No, don't use your opinion to say they are wrong, use a legitimate, credible source to prove they are wrong.

Collapse time is 6.5 seconds. That's one central claim that has been proven false time and time again.

Not that you give a crap about reality.
 
I understand the concept [of fire weakening steel] extremely well.

I also know BS when I see it. That's the difference between myself and the skeptics on this forum.

I think that there is a nearly zero chance that you understand properly.
And this is an opportunity for you to learn something hugely important regarding the collapse of the towers.

Why don't you provide "what you understand" as it applies to the collapse of the towers.

I'll help you get started.
There are, of course, three main effects.
Please comment on the strength of each effect, as they pertain to the collapse of the towers.

Once you are done with that, please show how the info in your list explains why the towers collapsed "due to fire", while most fires in other tall buildings failed to cause collapse of those other buildings.

If you get it correct, I'll simply congratulate you.
If you get it wrong, I'll simply explain it ti you.

Of course, if you don't really understand, & I have to explain it to you, you'll thank me for helping you with a key concept.
And then you'll incorporate your new knowledge into a better, more complete understanding of the cause(s) of the collapses.

And you'll then realize why Truthers' (& especially Gage's) assertion that it is "a deep mystery why the towers collapsed due to their fires while other buildings did not" is a specious, incompetent argument.

Of course you will ...
__

PS. Note that, if you participate in this little exercise, then I will be doing exactly what you requested:

False Flag said:
Why don't you do this, and I think this is extremely reasonable. Take any one of the claims they make in any one of their videos and prove they are wrong. No, don't use your opinion to say they are wrong, use a legitimate, credible source to prove they are wrong.
 
Last edited:
I missed the webinar. Did Tony bring up preventing the penthouse flying off the top of WTC7? How about dust putting out fire? I'm sure there are other Tony classics that could have been brought in also.

One of my favourites, though not quite up there with Hoffman's "2 million radio-controlled explosive ceiling tiles" :)
 
This was the usual dog & pony show AE puts on... same old same old... wrong and boring.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom