Okay, so you don't know what an ad hom attack is either. Ad hom is the attempt to counter an argument by impugning the character of an arguer instead of addressing the points of an argument. You don't have to say 'you, Lith, do this and that's why you argue the point,' for it to be an ad hom attack. (You
do have to say that to get a red card from the forum mods, though.)
It's an ad hom because it implies that the reason anyone would argue that what
you describe as 'clearly risky material'
isn't 'clearly risky material' is because they like to watch it, and not because what
you describe as 'clearly risky material' is bloody not 'clearly risky material.'
That is not what I am saying. I'm saying that (A) simulated CSAM and (B) adults in costumes roleplaying, for example, teacher/student situations (without anyone looking underage or trying to look underage), are two completely different things. I am further saying that (B)
does not look like CSAM. You disagree with me, but the courts don't seem to.
My most recent post quoting the law and Barnardo's and
the post citing an example of a legally rated and published "classroom" setting UK DVD. And the post with the
front cover. Ooh and
the post discussing actual documented cuts demanded by the BBFC to get films the rating they wanted. And
the post where I say, again, that the BBFC's actions show they don't agree with Poem's interpretations.