• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Does 'rape culture' accurately describe (many) societies?

I've read it. It's just more of the same BS. Barely legal still means legal. Just like for everything else. Just like 0.079 BAC is still legal to drive in the USA, when the DWI limit is 0.08. Just like having barely just turned 21 IS legal to drink. Barely legal IS legal.


Nope, just that your (and CS's) argument is bollocks, as usual :P
You didn't deal with my what I wrote.
 
You didn't deal with my what I wrote.
I did, repeatedly. I don't even owe you a counter-argument for a positive claim you haven't proven as sound, but I argued why it's invalid anyway. Because I'm a nice guy. But I certainly don't owe you that you be able to understand it :P
 
I did, repeatedly. I don't even owe you a counter-argument for a positive claim you haven't proven as sound, but I argued why it's invalid anyway. Because I'm a nice guy. But I certainly don't owe you that you be able to understand it :P
That the countries outlined deem such material illegal is a fact. Zero toleration is what it is.
 
The term 'barely legal' is an American term (viz. Larry Flint Publication) - subscribing to the view that it is legal is merely to approve such a culture.
 
Again, which part of "if it were that clear cut, why didn't they even try to bring it to a court?" you do not understand :P
I mentioned rape culture - did you miss that? That societies around the world have allowed CSAM to saturate the internet should be a source of disgrace. What do we have instead?
 
I mentioned rape culture - did you miss that? That societies around the world have allowed CSAM to saturate the internet should be a source of disgrace. What do we have instead?
You did mention it, that much is true. You didn't sufficiently support any of those allegations. For 279 pages straight.
 
You did mention it, that much is true. You didn't sufficiently support any of those allegations. For 279 pages straight.
You are saying that there is no underage-styled material on mainstream sites...despite the affirmation of US producers and actors? That countries have zero-toleration laws?

You are seeing the world through the US lens, that much is clear.

It is a well-known fact that porn users can become desensitised.
 
You are saying that there is no underage-styled material on mainstream sites...despite the affirmation of US producers and actors? That countries have zero-toleration laws?
NEITHER of those were claimed by either me or any other board members, and it's certainly not even remotely the same as your (and CS's) claim that showing women with braces and pigtails means that they're breaking the law by simulating pre-18 kids. That's still just you running around with the goalposts like a clueless demented propagandist :P

I'm still not impressed. If I were inclined to believe that so just because some rando says so, I'd be in a church speaking in tongues :P

It is a well-known fact that porn users can become desensitised.
As is that propagandists claim nonsense, and then throw accusations to try to browbeat people into submission instead of showing their claims to be logically sound. Your point?
 
Last edited:
NEITHER of those were claimed by either me or any other board members, and it's certainly not even remotely the same as your (and CS's) claim that showing women with braces and pigtails means that they're breaking the law by simulating pre-18 kids. That's still just you running around with the goalposts like a clueless demented propagandist :P

I'm still not impressed. If I were inclined to believe that so just because some rando says so, I'd be in a church speaking in tongues :P


As is that propagandists claim nonsense, and then throw accusations to try to browbeat people into submission instead of showing their claims to be logically sound. Your point?
Go watch the video at #4,381. Make sure you read the warning printed in red.

There will be a continuum of material of this type, from extreme to 'tame', and the algorithm will nudge the consumer as far as they are willing to go.

Donny (former porn producer): "I had one that came in and she probably looked 14. So I knew - we were going to be able to make a lot of money from this girl."
 
Last edited:
I remember when we were shooting one of those scenes...I was like...we are giving people the image of having sex with a child.

Hansel Orzame (former producer) from Beyond Fantasy.
(CONTENT WARNING: This series features content that viewers may find disturbing, including images and themes of simulated s*xual abuse, inc*st, and s*xual assault. N*dity has been blurred. Viewer discretion is strongly advised)
 
No, this is a crystal clear example of rape culture - countries outlawing CSAM...but it's nevertheless awash on mainstream sites.
That's a lie, and the fact that it's a lie has been patiently explained to you many, many times. The actors are not being portrayed as underage. They are explicitly and obviously being portrayed as being 18 or older. A person who is 18 or older can wear short skirts and pigtails and that does not mean that they are portraying a child.

That the countries outlined deem such material illegal is a fact. Zero toleration is what it is.
And when it is found and determined to be genuine CSAM, then there is zero tolerance and those found to be harbouring it are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

The term 'barely legal' is an American term (viz. Larry Flint Publication) - subscribing to the view that it is legal is merely to approve such a culture.
That's literally what it says. That's the literal meaning of the words.

I mentioned rape culture - did you miss that? That societies around the world have allowed CSAM to saturate the internet should be a source of disgrace. What do we have instead?
Fake outrage and culture wars.
 
I went and googled porn actress Tracey Sweet (quoted in #4381) again just to check and no she did not look underage in the images that came up. She did look 'pretty darn young' (back then.. she's 33 now) )but as Arth says, having a big forehead and a smile with a gap in it makes you look 'pretty darn young' but it does not mean you're being portrayed as a child. I would have checked her ID before I'd have served her alcohol though, sure.
 
That's a lie, and the fact that it's a lie has been patiently explained to you many, many times. The actors are not being portrayed as underage. They are explicitly and obviously being portrayed as being 18 or older. A person who is 18 or older can wear short skirts and pigtails and that does not mean that they are portraying a child.
The actors? Which actors? We know you won't be watching Beyond Fantasy: Barely Legal:
And I won't ever be watching your Christian propaganda.
(You meant 'that' not 'your' of course).

Presumably, in the same way, you would have joined in with those who mocked Wilberforce's Christianity when he campaigned for abolition? You would have joined in with the taunts of: 'the saints' wouldn't you?
And when it is found and determined to be genuine CSAM, then there is zero tolerance and those found to be harbouring it are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The law has been quoted but the internet remains awash with such material. Go and watch that video.
That's literally what it says. That's the literal meaning of the words.
Legal in the states - not legal in many other countries. Which part of that is unclear to you?
 
Last edited:
I went and googled porn actress Tracey Sweet (quoted in #4381) again just to check and no she did not look underage in the images that came up. She did look 'pretty darn young' (back then.. she's 33 now) )but as Arth says, having a big forehead and a smile with a gap in it makes you look 'pretty darn young' but it does not mean you're being portrayed as a child. I would have checked her ID before I'd have served her alcohol though, sure.
The laws cited don't care about opinions that are clearly looking through the USA lens. We know you keep pointing to the fact that they are 18+, but anyone with a pair of eyes can see that they are being presented as underage. In the film, why are the ages 14 and 12 mentioned?
 
Last edited:
In the film, why are the ages 14 and 12 mentioned?
Because the film has its own agenda, of course. And maybe it refers to examples of people intending to create such impressions. The thing is, if the examples hold up, they would run afoul of the law. Are the "12 and 14" examples referenced still available online? Have mainstream sites removed them?

Because I'm not arguing that nobody ever has had such intentions or made such content. I don't need to watch something distasteful to have that proved to me.
 
Last edited:
The actors? Which actors?
The actors who perform characters in pornography.

Legal in the states - not legal in many other countries. Which part of that is unclear to you?
Barely legal. It's the literal meaning of the phrase - only just legal, nearly illegal but not illegal. What part of that is unclear to you?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom