The problem here is you are trying to figure out effective words to get people to agree to something that is completely wrong.
It is like trying to find words to effectively communicate 2+2 = Peanut Butter. There are none, because it isn't.
^^^This.
I would also add that I think you hardly "agree" with Godless Dave and that to try to manufacture agreement is an act of desperation, but I will leave that to Godless Dave to tell you his own view.
Beside, to quote my Mom, what are the rest of us, chicken liver? Even if Dave agrees with you, the rest of us don't. Should the title of this thread be "proof for Dave of immortality?" Or don't the rest of our corrections count at all? There are scientists on this Forum (and at colleges who your have contacted) to tell you the real facts, but you don't seem to care if these facts show flaws in your theory. Do you not believe them?