• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Ukraine erupts in riots and general strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Godwin be damned, those plebisicte questions sound an awful lot like those Hitler asked in one of his plebiscite.
Dictorial Minds Think Alike.

It is tragic, really, I was one of those who had great hopes for Russia after the fall of Communism, and hoped that the resurgence of Great Russian Nationalism..which is imperailism,pure and simple....was a temporary phenenmenon, but, sadly, it is becoming clear that the dark side of the Russian charecter has won, and we are in for another long, twilight struggle.
Anybody who has any hopes for PUtin being other then an aggresive dictator, is living in la la land.
Anybody who supports him as a champion of anti imperalist causes is a moron.

This book turned out to be eerily prescient.
 
I choose to trust RT in this particular case, since it clearly shows Putin is a little less democratic than You-know-who. Surely Kremlin would not tarnish it's own image, so it's legitemate.

The question alone invalidates any and all democratic credentials this referendum may have. I'm sure Duma won't mind.

McHrozni

Those cannot be an accurate representation of the referendum questions. I just can't believe that.
 
I choose to trust RT in this particular case, since it clearly shows Putin is a little less democratic than You-know-who. Surely Kremlin would not tarnish it's own image, so it's legitemate.

The question alone invalidates any and all democratic credentials this referendum may have. I'm sure Duma won't mind.

McHrozni

Just checked, and Russia today gives the same questions.

http://rt.com/news/crimea-referendum-status-ukraine-154/

As my original source was Kievpost not RT...
 
Just checked, and Russia today gives the same questions.

http://rt.com/news/crimea-referendum-status-ukraine-154/

As my original source was Kievpost not RT...


The crux is this, of course:

Kyiv Post said:
“There is no option for ‘no,’ they are not counting the number of votes, but rather which one of the options gets more votes,” says [Volodymyr Yavorkiy, a member of the Kharkiv Human Rights Group].


Because choosing non of the options and casting the ballot would obviously be the "no" option if they count the number of votes as to be expected. More information needed.
 
No, I don't think those X's mean they're going to join the Navy. Surely they mean hugs. Extra hugs for Crimean Tatars from the Russian fascists ultranationalists romantic patriots.

In all likelihood it's the Tatars carving X's into their own homes in order to make Russia look bad.

I mean, it's obvious, if you think about it.
 
In all likelihood it's the Tatars carving X's into their own homes in order to make Russia look bad.

I mean, it's obvious, if you think about it.

Oh, I am sure that the Useful Idiots will be using that line...
 
And one of the biggest Putin fanboys posting here positively endorsed "Ethnic Cleansing" of the Tatars in one of his posts.
Yeah but... let's not get distracted here.. we all really should concentrate on playing the 'Spot the Nazi' game regarding Euromaidan only, because these guys burning history books in Crimea are just romantic Russian panslavists:
https://news.pn/ru/public/94510
http://imgur.com/a/rcWD4

And it's not like the appearance of X's on Tatar doors mean anything.

/s
 
Pro-Russian soldiers are reported to have stormed a Ukrainian military base outside the Crimean city of Sevastopol, before withdrawing soon afterwards.

A BBC correspondent saw two lorries from Russia's Black Sea Fleet outside the gates, surrounded by armed men.

[...]

There were two military lorries with Russian number plates outside the gates, surrounded by irregular soldiers and a very hostile crowd of pro-Russian demonstrators, our correspondent adds.

Two journalists who attempted to take photographs were beaten badly.

Hmm. Where did these "pro-Russian irregulars" get two trucks from the Black Sea Fleet, I wonder?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom