• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Looking for Skeptics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief - reading flaccon's posts is like listening to one side of a phone conversation you missed the start of...
 
No. Simply not true. There was no Hare Krishna priest. It's all fabricated. I reported carefully and accurately what took place.

Far too much of what she posts appears to be fabricated. Well, let's say in opposition to the real facts. I'm beginning to suspect, too, that whatever wounds there were could have been self-inflicted.

This whole sordid train wreck is very sad.
 


0:21 - 0:27 "...Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. Where the tradition continues and the legends of rock 'n' roll live on."

There's your 5 syllables.
 
No. Simply not true. There was no Hare Krishna priest. It's all fabricated. I reported carefully and accurately what took place.

Trying to make sense of this whole Hare Krishna priest thing....

Since flaccon is incapable of putting together a coherent narrative, it's difficult, but I'm surmising that the YouTube she mentions that you didn't try to fathom because it was too fast or couldn't discern anything.... Contains a message to a Hare Krishna priest. I'm guessing that because she said "the Hare Krishna priest that was here at the time". Making sense of flaccon constructions can be a joy, but it sounds like she's saying that it's a pity that Alderbank didn't choose to "section" (sample? select? get us a copy of?) that one because it's got the clear message to the Hare Krishna priest.... who was here at the time?

So in this parade of priests and GPs and sod carriers, we've got a Hare Krishna priest, too? flaccon's abode is beginning to sound like a Renfair. Can the Tin Man and Cowardly Lion be far behind?

I'd like to second IXP's idea and suggest that you don't spend money on blood tests but on a basic journalism course. You truly are all over the map and calendar with your claims, flaccon. You had a perfectly viable medium for putting all of this to paper in your Chapter 23 "blog" (for lack of a better description). Why didn't you just take that as a historical outline and make the claims and dates clearer and then add to them?

I hesitate to mention... you could use a ghost writer.

And, frankly, the desire to use the Hare Krishna priest example sort of smacks to me that this is one of your favorites. But we've seen before that your best examples are only so much gobbledy-gook and noise to other listeners. I believe your little Greek Chorus of believers has you convinced that this "hiss...crackle...squawk..." is clearer than other tapes with "crackle... hiss... squawk... scree..." on them.

And what happened to asking the spirits if they would agree to passing a message back as an example? Or are we going back to "not doing tricks". Apparently they save those for true believers?
 
What do clouds in Florida have to do entities in Chester?

Nothing whatever. The pictures are irrelevant.

What matters is the sound in the background: a radio on which, about 20 seconds in, you can hear a commercial for a Florida record store. The first voice we hear is Casey Kasem and then a second voice joins in saying "That's right Casey...". flaccon pricks up her ears as she hears "Tracy" instead of "Casey" and thinks it's all a message for her.

As you might guess, while everyone else just hears an ad for a record store called "Rock and roll heaven", flaccon hears blood-curdling threats from the spirit world.
 
It's a pity you didn't section the message to the Hare Krishna priest that was present here at the time. That clip didn't get a second mention because it was fast.


Another attempt at parsing this: I think the phrase "that was here at the time" is meant to modify "message," not "priest." IOW I think she's trying to say, "It's a pity you didn't section the message which was present here at the time, and which was directed to the Hare Krishna priest."

Not that I think it will actually clear anything up in the long run. And I have no idea what "section" might mean in that context.
 
Last edited:
Nothing whatever. The pictures are irrelevant.

What matters is the sound in the background: a radio on which, about 20 seconds in, you can hear a commercial for a Florida record store. The first voice we hear is Casey Kasem and then a second voice joins in saying "That's right Casey...". flaccon pricks up her ears as she hears "Tracy" instead of "Casey" and thinks it's all a message for her.

As you might guess, while everyone else just hears an ad for a record store called "Rock and roll heaven", flaccon hears blood-curdling threats from the spirit world.
Thanks for the explanation.
Yes, like everyone else I heard the background radio advert. I can't imagine how flaccon has turned this into a message from a supernatural source.



Another attempt at parsing this: I think the phrase "that was here at the time" is meant to modify "message," not "priest." IOW I think she's trying to say, "It's a pity you didn't section the message which was present here at the time, and which was directed to the Hare Krishna priest."

Not that I think it will actually clear anything up in the long run. And I have no idea what "section" might mean in that context.

My own thought is that in the midst of the video there is a sitar-y sort of riff and that flaccon's perceptions were keyed to it.
flaccon, just where does the message to the Hare Krishna priest occur?
 
This fiasco only grows bigger and more amusing (and confusing) every time I drop by the thread to see what's going on.

So now we have Hare Krishna priests deciphering radio ads for flaccon and PI teams running around trying to catch diamond-smashing entities? Or am I misunderstanding some of this nonsense?
 
This fiasco only grows bigger and more amusing (and confusing) every time I drop by the thread to see what's going on.

So now we have Hare Krishna priests deciphering radio ads for flaccon and PI teams running around trying to catch diamond-smashing entities? Or am I misunderstanding some of this nonsense?

Correct.
 
I have an idea for a very simple test, Flaccon. An independent skeptic passes a short message, 2 or 3 sentences, to you. Using whatever setup you consider ideal, you then pass the message onto your father's ghost. A member of your inner circle whom you consider sensitive enough then uses whatever setup they consider ideal to receive the message back from said spirit. That person then passes the message back to the independent skeptic. If the transmitted message exactly matches the received message, the test would indicate paranormal activity. If not, the test would indicate no paranormal activity.

Seems solid to me. Any objections?

I can't speak for the spirits, last time I tried it turned into some crazy tit-for-tat and they got upset by it. I'll certainly ask them before I turn in (which is about now)

May I ask why your father becomes upset at the prospect of repeating a couple of sentences?

I havn't asked them. I said I will ask though.

Well Tracy? Are we all set to start? If not, what's the problem?
 

0:21 - 0:27 "...Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. Where the tradition continues and the legends of rock 'n' roll live on."

There's your 5 syllables.

Oops, I was wrong. There was more after that bit. The last bit is:

"That's right, Casey. Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. Where you don't have to die to get there, baby. *manic laugh*"

But yeah, flaccon is still just hearing the voices in her head.
 
I'm wondering if flaccon's summary in short paragraphs of her journey down the rabbit hole is mostly for the benefit of the reporter who she has told about this thread, but who isn't prepared to read the whole thing (and who could blame him).

Orphia: That's exactly what I hear.
 
I hesitate to mention... you could use a ghost writer.

I keep thinking that if I get time, I might go back to the start of this thread and draw together a timeline.

(I have less to do these days on the forum, since I stopped moderating the 911CT stuff :boxedin:)
 
I've got it!!

The Hare Krishna priest is the one who is recalibrating the computers! Although that was never explained actually HOW you calibrate a computer :(

HareKrishnaCalibrators.co.uk for ALL your woowoo needs.
 
I keep thinking that if I get time, I might go back to the start of this thread and draw together a timeline.

I'd be willing to do this. I've got a free afternoon today and I'm in a masochistic mood.

And if anyone's interested, here's the website of Rock and Roll Heaven - purveyors of vintage records and demonic messages:
http://www.rock-n-rollheaven.com/
 
Last edited:
I'd be willing to do this. I've got a free afternoon today and I'm in a masochistic mood.
:hug5

I'll check in with you if I find time, and you haven't posted anything by then.


.... and I'll send in the Search and Rescue if we don't hear from you by Monday!! :D
 
Thanks for the cuddle! I'll get started within the next couple of hours - with any luck it should be online by this evening.

Although don't be surprised to hear cries for help from down the rabbit hole...:yikes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom