George 152
Philosopher
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2002
- Messages
- 5,012
Well.she has been stopped....permamnently.
And I hope that for 'psychics' such a condition is contagious
Well.she has been stopped....permamnently.
Yes, there are differing definitions of the term "agnosticism":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism#Defining_agnosticism
(highlighting and bolding are mine)
So, according to Rowe anyway, I am an agnostic "in the popular sense", as I - as I said upthread - don't see how we can say that it is "unknowable".
ETA:
Certainly. Just as the 3,800,000 hits might show why I am familiar with the "race card" phrase, but not the "cripple card" one.
I think we have established both that you meant no offense by using the phrase, and why I took offense to your using it. Let's move on, shall we?
Other than her own death in the year 2024, did she have any, 'yet to befulfilledfailed', future "predictions" still on the books?