Mr Nay has a friend who is a 9/11 first responder who has met Judy Wood.
He told her to "**** off".
He told her to "**** off".
Mr Nay has a friend who is a 9/11 first responder who has met Judy Wood.
He told her to "**** off".
Maybe I am behind the times. What was her hypothesis?
I better watch this twice, and take notes, before I cut this argument apart.
Fair is fair.

I better watch this twice, and take notes, before I cut this argument apart.
Fair is fair.
Mr Nay has a friend who is a 9/11 first responder who has met Judy Wood.
He told her to "**** off".
Mr Nay has a friend who is a 9/11 first responder who has met Judy Wood.
He told her to "**** off".
'dust off'?
Speaking of 'dust,' where has that irrepressible espouser of dusty truthiness WTC Dust been lately?
I'm torn between Judy Woods and Dimitri when it comes to the most stupid theory
Pay extra attention (or tl;dw) to 2:55 - 4:00. Pity the woman.