• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Perfect Response to Judy Wood

Orphia Nay

Penguilicious Spodmaster
Tagger
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
54,307
Location
Australia
Mr Nay has a friend who is a 9/11 first responder who has met Judy Wood.

He told her to "**** off".
 
Maybe I am behind the times. What was her hypothesis?
 
I better watch this twice, and take notes, before I cut this argument apart.

Fair is fair.
 
Last edited:
I better watch this twice, and take notes, before I cut this argument apart.

Fair is fair.

I assure you that a single glance would work. There's nothing to it, and it's quite possibly the dumbest theory that has ever come out. It's a gigantic wad of dumb.
 
Good thing she didn't get the Buzz Aldrin version of a perfect response to a conspiracy nutter. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom