• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New TWA Flight 800 film coming out

It would be a crusie missile from an unmarked sub of course so totally untraceable.....

((enters the realm of James Bond fantasy Island breifly)
 
I used to be That Guy.

Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.

Just make sure that it's carefully pointed in the correct direction. They'll come back from lunch early. ;)
 
I used to be That Guy.

Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.

You forgot a few apostrophes in fo'c's'le. ;)
 
I used to be That Guy.

Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.

I hope brakes, hydraulics. etc. on that crane were in good condition.
 
My God, the ammo admin paperwork alone! Those things have serial numbers and a stack of paperwork each. :eek:
Exactly Most CT nuts simply don't understand the real world and it's bureaucracy.

I used to be That Guy.

Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.
:D

I hope brakes, hydraulics. etc. on that crane were in good condition.
Of course they were. Probably maintained by people from the same union...........
 
During a weapons load the weapons are suspended from the crane for a relatively short time but I've seen so many weapons left suspended during lunch break that it couldn't be coincidence! It must be a conspiracy.
 
If there is a coverup then I think those responsible should be let off the hook. Because of national security! It's a valid excuse. It's not only legal to lie in the name of national security, but a duty to do so. The public may get upset of course, but that doesn't change the law, unless it causes a complete revolution which it won't.
 
There were victims anders, to many and of a tragic accident nothing else nothing more
 
There were victims anders, to many and of a tragic accident nothing else nothing more

I think they filled the plane with luggage and clothes without any people on board. That's why they said that all clothes had been ripped off the victims. An absolutely preposterous claim if you think about it.
 
I think they filled the plane with luggage and clothes without any people on board. That's why they said that all clothes had been ripped off the victims. An absolutely preposterous claim if you think about it.

Yes, because all clothing is built to withstand 300 knot winds.
 
Yes, because all clothing is built to withstand 300 knot winds.

The seat belts would easily hold for that. And so would leather belts used by people wearing jeans for example. So some victims were stripped naked? I take it they were skinned at the same time. Probably only skeletons left when they hit the water. :rolleyes: B.t.w. did you know that one supposed victim supposedly drowned?
 
In this Coast to Coast interview a conspiracy researcher talks about how there was a missile solid fuel trace track going through the plane: Investigating TWA 800 Main Show Only July 23 2013 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5qspVxz1no

That's not what I have heard elsewhere. I thought that claim sounded suspicious. He also said the story of a bomb sniffing exercise was wrong. That part is more likely to be a true claim about a coverup/lie.
 
Anders. Why not just shoot down or blow up a scheduled flight, just like the terrorists do?

Wouldn't that be a lot simpler and easier than all the stupidity you postulate?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom