My God, the ammo admin paperwork alone! Those things have serial numbers and a stack of paperwork each.![]()
True, somebody signed for each one of those missiles.
I used to be That Guy.
Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.
I used to be That Guy.
Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.
You forgot a few apostrophes in fo'c's'le.![]()
I used to be That Guy.
Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.
Exactly Most CT nuts simply don't understand the real world and it's bureaucracy.My God, the ammo admin paperwork alone! Those things have serial numbers and a stack of paperwork each.![]()
I used to be That Guy.
Side story: NavMag workers are Union employees. When the lunch whistle blows, they stop, and go have their PB&J. During one onload I had, they did just that... leaving a Standard missile dangling from a crane over the foc'sle. Were we nervous? Oh yes.
Of course they were. Probably maintained by people from the same union...........I hope brakes, hydraulics. etc. on that crane were in good condition.
So they got to you, too?There is no cover up becasue there was no missile.....
There is no cover up becasue there was no missile.....
There were victims anders, to many and of a tragic accident nothing else nothing more
I think they filled the plane with luggage and clothes without any people on board. That's why they said that all clothes had been ripped off the victims. An absolutely preposterous claim if you think about it.
Yes, because all clothing is built to withstand 300 knot winds.