• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Bigfoot: The Patterson Gimlin Film - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, here is a list of Patterson's hoaxing activity related to bigfoot :

1. Anything Roger Patterson did related to bigfoot.
 
So Roger is being labelled a hoaxer for making the PGF/doing Bigfoot activity and the PGF is a hoax because Roger is a hoaxer? Great circular reasoning.
 
Last edited:
When someone in Bigfootery presents a wild claim, the first thing I like to do nowadays is check to see if they have any history of hoaxing. Roger Patterson didn't have any history of hoaxing prior to the film

Thanks for disproving your own assertion so immediately. Had you done what you claim, you would have known about Roger's extensive history of hoaxing, from Long's book.


small history of unethical behavior

Again, see Long's extensive documentation of fraud filling entire file binders with bad checks, unpaid utilities, scamming of dupes... he couldn't even open a bank account because of his relentless frauds and bad faith dealing.


Roger Patterson was actually a hoaxee:

That letter has never been produced, and at the time Thailand was well-known amongst the Army for and R&R prostitution playground. It is pretty clear Roger never went back to Bluff Creek, the only place to have "documented" evidence of bigfoot, because it doesn't exist and he knew so. Instead, he went to a place with no history of Bigfoot but the cheapest, most beautiful prostitutes on earth.
 
Can you name one?

Well, there was the Bigfoot sighting at Jerry Merritt's house.

Jerry sicked the dog on it, and heard the Bigfoot hollering as it ran away.

The next day Roger had a strange limp.



And we can't forget the plaster casts at the photography shop. He brought them in once to see if they were convincing enough, and then brought them in again to check his work.

Oh, the deal with Mrs. Radford, where he took her money, and signed a note promising to pay her back, but never did.
 
Last edited:
*equips Kerchak delusional bigfoot believer grasping at straws hat*


Well, there was the Bigfoot sighting at Jerry Merritt's house.

Jerry sicked the dog on it, and heard the Bigfoot hollering as it ran away.

The next day Roger had a strange limp.

Ah, so you can't PROVE it was roger in a bigfoot suit then? What evidence is there that Jerry Merrit's dog didnt get a big ole mouthful of bigfoot balls? Nice try, checkmate.
 
Can you name one?

How about one afterward? A fake Gimlin describing events he never witnessed and good ole Roger sitting right beside him agreeing the whole time. Doesn't that kind of dishonesty raise any red flags for you?
 
Speaking of Long's book, I found a used copy of The Making of Bigfoot in a local bookstore this afternoon. It's a hardcover and in good shape and only two bucks, so I bought it. I've never read it and am looking forward to it.
 
Leaving room for error, I'd guess she's somewhere between 6'3 and 6'7. It's not her height though that I find interesting, it's her girth. I don't know what it is, but to me she has the detail of someone who has freakishly large bones rather than large muscles. I'm not a costume expert, but I know that maintaining that level of realism at that size would be practically impossible, especially back then.

How about one afterward? A fake Gimlin describing events he never witnessed and good ole Roger sitting right beside him agreeing the whole time. Doesn't that kind of dishonesty raise any red flags for you?

I wouldn't call that a Bigfoot hoax. It's more of a money scam than anything.
 
Last edited:
Leaving room for error, I'd guess she's somewhere between 6'3 and 6'7. It's not her height though that I find interesting, it's her girth. I don't know what it is, but to me she has the detail of someone who has freakishly large bones rather than large muscles. I'm not a costume expert, but I know that maintaining that level of realism at that size would be practically impossible, especially back then.

OS,
You're just embarrassing yourself.
Do you believe what you type or are you just trying to get a reaction out of us?
 
Leaving room for error, I'd guess she's somewhere between 6'3 and 6'7. It's not her height though that I find interesting, it's her girth. I don't know what it is, but to me she has the detail of someone who has freakishly large bones rather than large muscles. I'm not a costume expert, but I know that maintaining that level of realism at that size would be practically impossible, especially back then.

"It's a shame we can't build a bigger, bulkier, more detailed suit than this. Oh well, it's only 1954. Give me more iced tea. It's hot in here."
1eU8C.jpg


(Well, I think the eye ridges date this to the 1964 suit, but you get the idea.)
 
Last edited:
Leaving room for error, I'd guess she's somewhere between 6'3 and 6'7. It's not her height though that I find interesting, it's her girth. I don't know what it is, but to me she has the detail of someone who has freakishly large bones rather than large muscles. I'm not a costume expert, but I know that maintaining that level of realism at that size would be practically impossible, especially back then.

2 years away from landing a man on the moon and more than twenty years after harnessing the awful power of the atom? Jesus Christ this stuff is dumb; the Three Stooges had better looking gorilla suits in their short films.
 
Last edited:
Leaving room for error, I'd guess she's somewhere between 6'3 and 6'7. It's not her height though that I find interesting, it's her girth. I don't know what it is, but to me she has the detail of someone who has freakishly large bones rather than large muscles. I'm not a costume expert, but I know that maintaining that level of realism at that size would be practically impossible, especially back then.



I wouldn't call that a Bigfoot hoax. It's more of a money scam than anything.

So you've got two guys talking about an event, and one of them is lying, and the other guy is letting him lie. You don't suppose the other guy is lying too do you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom