more Marco vs Marina...
Hi Machiavelli,
She did?!?
She stated she didn't notice a girl had entered, but she recalls that Quintavalle saw a girl for sure, since minutes after he basically pointed out to her that a girl had entered, he told her (I paraphrase) "have you seen the girl?"
Machiavelli said:
I don't know what I have in documents, but Massei is quite clear.
Greetings from Los Angeles,
Machiavelli!
And thanks for the response.
Care to dig up any info in them "documents" you have on
The Marco vs Marina discussion?
I know it's late in Italy, I can wait...
Anyways, here's some thoughts:
I thought that Amanda Knox was waiting outside for the
Conad store to open, right?
Surely Marina saw her then too, coo-rect?
But she says that she did not, right?
Look,
I too used to run a retail store.
I personally know from being the boss in a small store,
it is common courtesy to say "hi" and great each customer as they enter your store.
And great for business too...
Or while they wait outside for you to open the security bars, unlock the front door, turn on the lights,
turn on the Sensormatic anti-theft security machine, the CCTV cameras, the cash register, start the surf videos playing, you get my drift, right?
"Hi, we'll be open in a few minutes, ok?"
That's what I woulda said to Miss Knox if she was waiting in front of my old surfshop to by some wax,
a new winter wetsuit, or a new longboard surfboard...
Especially if she had vivid, piercing blue eyes!
Wasn't Marina there when her boss opened his store,
ready to get to work?
A
Latina, I'd bet $$$ that she was
on time...
Marco"
"Hey Marina, please go help the customer, ok?"
If Marina was late to work,
wouldn't Marco, after opening his stores front doors,
have asked his 1st customer of the day if she needed something?
"Hi, what can I do for you?"
"Oh, the cleaning supplies are over there"
Etc...
Surely he woulda had a brief,
few second conversation with Amanda+those piercing blue eyes of hers, right?
Come on,
Machiavelli!
There was a horrible, brutal, bloody murder right down the street.
Everyone was talking about it, everyone!!!
Right?
And Marco did not tell the cops about a girl he saw waiting and then entering
his store and heading to the cleaning section on the morning after this murder when he was questioned by the police with-in days afterwards?
Why
Did his memory fail?
Hmmmm...
How come Marina could recall the name of the Ace bleach,
their location, and the amount inside the bottles right after this murder with such precision?
Because it was very recent, still fresh in her mind?
Check this out:
The Old Perugia Shock! said:
After the crime she had been interviewed by Sollecito's lawyers and then by the police about something important at that time and (for someone) still important now: the bleach. She confirmed the two bottles of Ace bleach had been in Raffaele's apartment since the summer and in exactly the same conditions, and on the same place, in which they were found after the crime, one still sealed and the other one half full.
How come the Italian law enforcement did not even know that Marina,
with her precise memory, also worked for Marco?
And how come she could say for certain that Amanda Knox was not in the
Conad store
on the morning of Nov. 2, 2007?