• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 5: Discussion of the Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dan. i knew you would know what is to be known.

What osmotic principles does Italy use to decide when to believe a liar and when not? The frustrating thing about Rudy's tale is he time stamps the beginning but not the end, when he took a dump. Maybe Rolfe (where is Rolfe?) should tell us how long it takes for a kebab to induce a bowel movement.


Actually, Rudy tells us when he left the cottage. But he didn't have a watch so we are left to speculate how he could know the time and if that source was accurate given the recent time change.


While we are on the topic of time, It's about time to revisit the times of the CCTV timestamps.Time stamp on the video of (a man thought to be Rudy) walking out of the car park is 19:41:37.21 [http://i26.tinypic.com/29eqclc.jpg] The timestamp on the same camera for Meredith crossing the street is 20:51:36.17. Image from a September 2009 issue of Oggi reprinted on SeattlePI.

The caption:
Nella sequenza, ecco il filmato di cui Oggi e entrato in possesso. E stato realizzato la sera del 1º novembre 2007 dalla telecamera del parcheggio di via della Pergola. 1. Un giovane compare nell'inquadratura. 2. Cammina verso l'uscita: indossa un husky scuro e delle scarpe con un'inconfondibile striscia bianca. 3. Oltrepassa la sbarra. 4. Va verso via della Pergola. 5. Quasi mezz'ora dopo, riappare nell'inquadratura (nel cerchietto). Da notare l'orario del nastro: l'orologio segna prima le 19.41 e poi le 20.10. Gli inquirenti scopriranno che, in realtà, era dieci minuti indietro.​

Translation by Google:
In the sequence, here is the movie whose Today and came into possession. It was realized on the evening of 1 November 2007 by the camera of the car park via della Pergola. 1. A young man appears in the frame. 2. Walk towards the exit: wearing a husky and dark shoes with an unmistakable white stripe. 3. Beyond the bar. 4. He goes to Via della Pergola. 5. Almost half an hour later reappears in the frame (in the circle). Note the time of the tape: the watch marks the first 19:41 and then 20.10. Investigators discover that, in fact, it was ten minutes behind.​
 
Last edited:
Actually, Rudy tells us when he left the cottage. But he didn't have a watch so we are left to speculate how he could know the time and if that source was accurate given the recent time change.

There would have been a bed-side clock in all four bedrooms. Guede's "time-keeping" isn't a mystery.
 
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

It is apparent that John the Baptist was a fellow who wasted no time beating around the bush. Would he were here to make short work of the likes of Mignini and his insipid minions, no?
 
There would have been a bed-side clock in all four bedrooms. Guede's "time-keeping" isn't a mystery.


You reveal your age and lack of knowledge of modern technology.

The smart phone has supplanted the bedside clock. I put my charger on the bedside table so the phone will be right there at night. For students that must get up in the morning, they might put the charger on the other side of the room so they have to get up to answer the alarm.
 
I looked at the pictures of the various bedrooms and see no clocks. These modern kids just use their cell phones and computers to keep track of time and alarms.

IIRC Rudi didn't have a phone and therefore just approximated the time. Perhaps his last cell phone was taken from him in Milan.

Whereas Nara would have had a bedside clock, one in the kitchen as well, I'm not surprised that Rudi didn't see a clock in the cottage, except for the one above the door in the kitchen.
 
You reveal your age and lack of knowledge of modern technology.

The smart phone has supplanted the bedside clock. I put my charger on the bedside table so the phone will be right there at night. For students that must get up in the morning, they might put the charger on the other side of the room so they have to get up to answer the alarm.

No.

I was going to mention the use of phones as clocks/alarms (I use mine thusly when I have to), but I don't like to patronise (unlike some).

There would have been clocks all over the flat. Guede would have been well aware of the time after he entered.
 
There would have been clocks all over the flat. Guede would have been well aware of the time after he entered.


Remember, we've been all over the crime scene photos, videos and even the 360º Spheron images of every room. There is only the one known clock above the large bathroom door in the entire flat and that one doesn't appear to be running. If you know of another, please point out which picture or video it is in.


Possible sources of time in the cottage:

Amanda:
Desk: iPod & headphones, computer, Cell phone charger on floor by door​

Filomena:
bedside table: white cube (looks like a watch case), cell phone charger, TV remote (may display time on news channel)
computer was on floor, subsequently removed.​

Laura:
Charger? on floor by bed, Computer, speakers on desk​

Meredith:
Computer on desk (open), iPod w/ ear buds in canvas bag on floor, cell phones stollen​

kitchen:
clock on wall above bath (may be inoperative), TV opposite entrance​
 
I knew AngloLawyer was at the root of this. He was asking you why the (alleged) semen stain has not been tested. You seemed completely unaware of Judge Massei's reasoning, that even if it had turned out to be semen, semen bears no time stamp.

Actually, Massei said the trial phase when it was requested was too late, since the semen stain result would have been only "explorative" evidence (useful to investigate the truth) but not determinant evidence (could not change the finding of guilt or innocence).

T
THEN you made reference to clothes collected at Rudy's apartment!!!!!!!

Sorry, I made a mistake reading the Stefanoni report because the title was unreadable. Actually, the items mentioned appeared to as listed as items sequestrated on 11-06-2007 and named as "reperti riferibili a KNOX Amanda Marie" because the "Guede apartment" title is unreadable, and I assumed the items from Guede's apartment items were listed as only #224-228.

The issue is to me anyway irrelevant. In fact, it only shows how little interest I have in the topic of Knox's clothes itself.
I am interested instead in your method of making up assertions. You still assert that clothes were not collected, and you are unable to prove it.
 
Remember, we've been all over the crime scene photos, videos and even the 360º Spheron images of every room. There is only the one known clock above the large bathroom door in the entire flat and that one doesn't appear to be running. If you know of another, please point out which picture or video it is in.


Possible sources of time in the cottage:

Amanda:
Desk: iPod & headphones, computer, Cell phone charger on floor by door​

Filomena:
bedside table: white cube (looks like a watch case), cell phone charger, TV remote (may display time on news channel)
computer was on floor, subsequently removed.​

Laura:
Charger? on floor by bed, Computer, speakers on desk​

Meredith:
Computer on desk (open), iPod w/ ear buds in canvas bag on floor, cell phones stollen​

kitchen:
clock on wall above bath (may be inoperative), TV opposite entrance​

Microwave?

Geezus. Guede knew what the time was. Give it a rest.
 
The clothing on the bed is one of many points he doesn't want to examine. The police didn't want to examine it either, which is why they told reporters it was missing.

Didn't want to examine them, is not the same as not collecting them.

Also, alwys recall that the defence has the right to request to examine things; it's not the police alone.
 
Not intellectually honest, Machiavelli??? Surely ye jest. You're the most intellectually dishonest person I've encountered. You twist the facts in so many pedantic and sophist ways, I'm always left shaking my head going "huh"? Every one of your posts is an avalanche of multisyllabic words strung together that seems as if you are just reading from a legal dictionary. Direct and coherent is NOT your strong point..

You don't like the law, do you?
 
RW said:
Hi Machiavelli,
How can Marco Quintavalle even know the description of Miss Knox's scarf?

Miss Marina Chiriboga,
who was also there working at the Conad store on the morning of Nov. 1, 2007, aparently disagrees.

She stated in court that Amanda Knox did not come in the Conad store that morning.
Don't you believe her?
She stated very diferent things.<snip>

Hi Machiavelli,
She did?!?

Got a link?
 
Last edited:
Not intellectually honest, Machiavelli??? Surely ye jest. You're the most intellectually dishonest person I've encountered. You twist the facts in so many pedantic and sophist ways, I'm always left shaking my head going "huh"? Every one of your posts is an avalanche of multisyllabic words strung together that seems as if you are just reading from a legal dictionary. Direct and coherent is NOT your strong point..

The absence of any logical argument about anything - besides your prejudicial insults and rants - is the glaring feature of your latest posts.
 
Nara...

<snip>
We know that the multiple killer theory was out there for most of a year before Nara "remembered".
<snip>


Hi Grinder,
Just a FYI,
From what I read,
Nara was a "super witness" as early as April 15, 2008...

Here's a quote:
The Old Perugia Shock said:
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A Long Way From Truth

Article canceled except the interview with Nara Capezzali which was reported in it.

__________________________


Q: Are you sure you heard that scream coming from the cottage?
A: Oh my God, I still have it in my ears, a terrible scream.

Q: But how could you hear it from your place, with the windows closed?
A: I don't know, maybe because it was night. And we should know if their windows were closed. But at night, when there's silence, you can hear everything.
Q: How can you say there were people fleeing right after?
A: I'm on the ground floor. You can hear the steps very clearly here. Because when someone walks on the iron stair, it makes noise. On the other side there's gravel and you can tell right away when someone steps there.
Q: You don't know what time it was?
A: I have no idea about that. It's not that I got up because I was waiting for my daughter or I had something to do. I just got up because I had to go to the toilet and I heard those noises. But I couldn't imagine it was something like that.
Q: Then how did you realize what happened?
A: I saw it the next day on television.
Q: And what did you do? Did you call the police?
A: No.
Q: How did they hear about your testimony?
A: Because I told my neighbors. Then I went to see the cottage and there were journalists there. They asked me and I told them. But why are you asking me again after so long?
Q: Because your interview behind the shutters was aired and you said that the police and judges did not hear you. Is that true?

A: I can't remember that.
Q: You remember everything else so well and your testimony never changed one iota in several months. How is it possible that you don't remember if you were interviewed by the police? I was told by a reliable source that you had been heard on November 27.

A: If you have that information... I can't answer this question.
Q: Why? You already answered it. You said on American television that you were not interviewed by the police.
A: I don't know. I was busy. One was speaking, another one was translating.
Q: So, is it true that you were not heard?
A: I'm sorry, I can't speak about that.
 
Microwave?


No microwave. Not even a toster oven. Even the stove is gas so no clock.

In looking to verify that their was in fact no microwave, I thought I spotted a digital display on the fume hood above the stove. But no, that is just a logo.


Geezus. Guede knew what the time was. Give it a rest.


We've made this point before. Rudy knew what time it was when he left the cottage. He says he doesn't have a watch. He doesn't have a cell phone. But when he left he was probably carrying the two cell phones stolen from Meredith.
 
Hi Machiavelli,
She did?!?

She stated she didn't notice a girl had entered, but she recalls that Quintavalle saw a girl for sure, since minutes after he basically pointed out to her that a girl had entered, he told her (I paraphrase) "have you seen the girl?"

Got a link?

I don't know what I have in documents, but Massei is quite clear.
 
It is apparent that John the Baptist was a fellow who wasted no time beating around the bush. Would he were here to make short work of the likes of Mignini and his insipid minions, no?

I can't begin to imagine what it's like inside the head of a practised, pathological liar like our italian guest, and I wouldn't want to.

What must it be like living in a "reality" without truth and beauty?
 
Italian TV...

Hiya Machiavelli,

Gosh,
it seems to me that you belive that Italian law enforcement did a swell job investigating the brutal, bloody murder of Miss Meredith Kercher, right?

It seems like you can not admit that these folks made any mistakes whatsoever, and yes, I've been reading your postings for years now...

Anyways,
I dug up an interesting post from a few years back, 1 written by another Italian.
Is there any "truth" in here?
Have a read:
The Old Perugia Shock said:
<snip>
A second surprise we had today was that the blood alcohol count of Meredith went from 0.43 grams/liter to 2.3 grams/liter. Which means from having half a glass of wine or one glass of beer to potentially being in an alcohol-induced coma.
The new results were revealed by a Panorama blog, which obtained them from the consultants of Gip Matteini --Professor Giancarlo Umani Ronchi, Dr Anna Aprile, and Dr Mariano Cingolani-- who repeated the toxicology tests.
We await confirmation because someone here has made a mistake: was it the first lab, the Gip's consultants or the journalist for Panorama?

In addition, Panorama has discovered that, according to Scientifica, the shoe print in Meredith's room doesn't belong to Raffaele but is compatible with a shoe matching the shoebox found in Rudy's house. Nothing new for us.

Still on the consulting side, it was revealed that a strange shock occurred to the computers of Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy, but that no data where deleted. Someone should pay those computer experts a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply).

During the week, Telenorba had explicitally accused the Scientifica of having screwed up with the evidences. Their images showed how officers were deleting a print from the floor. They were convinced of having proved with their images that the piece of bra with Raffaele's Dna was lost and then found again when it was dirty. They made us hear a voice of a presumed policeman who admitted of having washed the sink, etc. Very serious accusation to the Scientifica and, by consequence, to the whole theory of the accusation.
Really a strange week, it seems, with serious accusation to which the Procura answered: nothing.


It seems that some Italian TV station or show was airing a segment on the murder investigation and accused The Scientifica of possible wrong doing, err, sloppy workmanship, right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom