• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New TWA Flight 800 film coming out

Here is one persons comments, and it's pretty much what I'd expected except for one thing:

I'll try to keep the spoilers to a minimum, but suffice it to say there’s really nothing new in the film — although the filmmakers go to great lengths to make it seem that way. The biggest surprise in the documentary is the claim that not one but three missiles downed TWA Flight 800. According to the theory, two missiles rose from the ocean while a third was fired from Long Island’s Patchogue Bay.

Cleanimpliedfacepalm.jpg
 
From about 1 hour into this video they talk about how some of the largest salvage companies in world were contracted by the FAA the night of the TWA 800 crash and also by the Coast Guard. And what happened was that they got stonewalled for two or three days, and then instead the Navy was ordered to do it.

TWA Flight 800 Independant Investigation (1999) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN6GPOfXS8U

The reason I suspect was that there WERE NO bodies to recover.

Also listen to how the black boxes were found in a peculiar way and without their pingers working. The black boxes were planted of course, because the recordings on them came from another location than TWA 800.
 
anders how many times must you be told youtube videos are not evidence.
 
Here is a false witness report! From about 1 hour and 10 minutes:

TWA Flight 800 Independant Investigation (1999) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN6GPOfXS8U

The witness talks about how he and his fishing partner saw a streak of light going upwards. Then he said that they took their eyes off it and talked to each other and only when they looked up again did he see two orange lights coming down.

Would they really have taken their eyes off the streak of light moving upwards? Just so that they could talk to each other? :confused: Sounds like an unconvincing and (on purpose) fabricated story.
 
Last edited:
After reading this entire thread I'm left wondering one thing.

Why the hell are any of you arguing with Anders?

Every single one of you should know better. He's a self admitted troll and will continue posting nonsense forever if you keep engaging him.

I was actually not familiar with Anders much, oddly enough. However, seeing some of the methods of research I feel it might be best to bow out of this conversation. It seems circular.
 
Once more before I leave you to enjoy your fantasy life, Anders: I knew the brother of the flight engineer of that flight. Please stop saying there were no victims.
 
Once more before I leave you to enjoy your fantasy life, Anders: I knew the brother of the flight engineer of that flight. Please stop saying there were no victims.

You could be lying. And why do you say "knew" as in past tense. Don't you know him anymore?
 
I'm not lying and I haven't seen him in about 12 years, as we've gone our different ways.

I await your apology.
 
It's your burden to prove they were not real. It is not your burden to harass a forum member and call him a liar.

He seems to be lowering the bar even further of late.

He's getting desperate for attention.
 
It's your burden to prove they were not real. It is not your burden to harass a forum member and call him a liar.

We should demand the same degree of evidence for all claims. And you do see the absurdity of me trying to prove such claim as false I hope. That's like asking me to prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist.
 
anders damn near every thing you post collapses into the absurdity it is when examined forensically and calling some one a liar because you cannot accept reality is a new low.
 
anders damn near every thing you post collapses into the absurdity it is when examined forensically and calling some one a liar because you cannot accept reality is a new low.

Your subjective musings are irrelevant. Objective evidence is what counts in a case like this.
 
We should demand the same degree of evidence for all claims. And you do see the absurdity of me trying to prove such claim as false I hope. That's like asking me to prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist.
Our family, friends and relations are not Santa Claus. All reports of the accident report that people died. You have an extraordinary claim to say they did not.

And you are still calling a Forum member a liar.
 
The case has been settled anders the issue is your flight from reality and lack of comprehension of hard factual reality.
 
After reading this entire thread I'm left wondering one thing.

Why the hell are any of you arguing with Anders?

Every single one of you should know better. He's a self admitted troll and will continue posting nonsense forever if you keep engaging him.

This.
 
Our family, friends and relations are not Santa Claus. All reports of the accident report that people died. You have an extraordinary claim to say they did not.

And you are still calling a Forum member a liar.

That's illogical arguments that are detached from the demand of objective evidence. Demanding objective evidence, or at least claims that are substantiated in some objective way, is not the same as calling someone a liar.
 
I normally pay no attention to Anders. I feel the current discussion has passed beyond being 'harmless' trollish banter.
Agreed, I humoured him when he was just acting daft but now he's stooped to being objectionable and ignorant.

He seems to be turning into Robert Prey :rolleyes:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom