platonov
Master Poster
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2010
- Messages
- 2,339
Originally Posted by platonov View Post
Nonsense – I could claim to be surprised at you halides1 but TBH I’m not.
Stiffer sentencing would not require a rewrite – its at the courts discretion, within limits of course.
Of course it would. Otherwise sentencing would be grossly capricious. While there is such a thing as case law where judges write interpretations of laws that are not clear which becomes the law of the land. Sentencing guidelines should be written by the legislature or parliament.
The part of my post you snipped deals with this
Nonsense – I could claim to be surprised at you halides1 but TBH I’m not.
Stiffer sentencing would not require a rewrite – its at the courts discretion, within limits of course.
As is common knowledge to anyone following this case and has been posted numerous times [& possibly directly to you] a range of sentences are possible.
RG for example got life at his first trial – reduced to 30 yrs due to fast track IIRC.
So straight away within the confines of this case we have life, 30 and 24.
Now reappraised [for the 27th time] of this information I ask again ……
Are you in favour of stiffer sentences for crimes of this nature (rape/murder)
Or is it a case of besonderhandlung for the ‘black boy’.
Take your time - I won’t hold my breath.
You snipped a large portion of my post – can I take it a new campaign will not be launched.
If this is your best shot at running interference for halides1 it would be better perhaps to take CW’s advice.
Unless you are suggesting that halides1 wants the death penalty for rape/murder in Italy.
Well we’ll never know as he refuses to answer the Q. All we can say is he wants to rewrite the Italian penal code (something to do with RG)
snip
My problem is that I don't suffer fools very well. And this is the worst kind of foolishness, morons with authority. So while I know I will read it in total, I also know that it will make me angry.
You should make exceptions occasionally - I do
Last edited: