• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New TWA Flight 800 film coming out

So an incredible series of failures would have been required to come anything close to producing such spark.

What Anders is pretending not to understand is that this is usually the case in any disastrous engineering failure. It's exactly why this type of failure is, thankfully, rare.
 
What Anders is pretending not to understand is that this is usually the case in any disastrous engineering failure. It's exactly why this type of failure is, thankfully, rare.

Given that there were no victims in the 9/11 attacks, isn't my hypothesis of no victims in the TWA 800 incident far more likely than the extremely rare chance of the official spark hypothesis?
 
Given that there were no victims in the 9/11 attacks, isn't my hypothesis of no victims in the TWA 800 incident far more likely than the extremely rare chance of the official spark hypothesis?

Nope. And you're not as funny as you think you are either.

Given a choice between the NTSB saying "the ignition energy for the CWT explosion most likely entered the CWT through the FQIS wiring." and a Troll sat at his keyboard getting kicks from claiming dead people didn't die, who do you think people will believe?
 
Nope. And you're not as funny as you think you are either.

Given a choice between the NTSB saying "the ignition energy for the CWT explosion most likely entered the CWT through the FQIS wiring." and a Troll sat at his keyboard getting kicks from claiming dead people didn't die, who do you think people will believe?

Implied accusation of me being heartless noted. And I'm an armchair researcher, not a professional investigator. I'm not going to run around and gather evidence for all the witnesses being faked.
 
Implied accusation of me being heartless noted.

Not implying. Stating. You take pleasure from claiming that victims who perish in disastrous situations didn't exist. You get your kicks from repeating such claims on this Forum. You love the attention. If it walks like a duck....

And I'm an armchair researcher, not a professional investigator.

You're a sad person who sits watching Youtube videos about woo, reading woo-sites, listens to woo-FM then comes here and regurgitates it all.

You haven't researched anything in your life.
Labelling your BS as "a hypothesis" doesn't make your BS true.

Many very patient people, some experts in relevant fields, have taken the time to explain certain subjects to you but you dismiss them in every thread in favour of your conspiracy rubbish. Because you seem to think that you know best.

I'm not going to run around and gather evidence for all the witnesses being faked.

Shut up about it then.

As you know, no-one takes you seriously. Most just pity the fact that the only way you have to satisfy your infantile need for attention is by making carp up and claiming that dead people never died.

Maybe you should "armchair-research" your own behaviour.
 
Shut up about it then.

I'm not a one man army. Others can do what I cannot muster. And we must spread the idea of no victims like wildfire! So that many more people start to investigate it.

Or do you want to focus on the missile story conspiracy theory bait diversion?
 
The 115 volt cables didn't go into the fuel tank. It was low voltage cables that went into the tank.

That video I linked earlier? It wasn't an electrical wiring spark. It was a static electricity spark.

You don't need cables for sparks. You could have two ungrounded pieces of almost anything rubbing together.
 
Last edited:
I'm not a one man army. Others can do what I cannot muster. And we must spread the idea of no victims like wildfire! So that many more people start to investigate it.

Or do you want to focus on the missile story conspiracy theory bait diversion?

Grow up.
 
That video I linked earlier? It wasn't an electrical wiring spark. It was a static electricity spark.

You don't need cables for sparks. You could have two ungrounded pieces of almost anything rubbing together.

Sure, but I don't see how a connection with the 115 volt cable would produce static electricity of thousands of volts. If it was static electricity no such connection would even have been necessary.
 
Sure, but I don't see how a connection with the 115 volt cable would produce static electricity of thousands of volts. If it was static electricity no such connection would even have been necessary.

It doesn't need to be thousands of volts. Why do you think it does?

Also, is that a red herring or begging the question?
 
It doesn't need to be thousands of volts. Why do you think it does?

Also, is that a red herring or begging the question?

But what kind of spark would that be?

"For modelling the effect of static discharge on sensitive electronic devices, a human being is represented as a capacitor of 100 picofarads, charged to a voltage of 4000 to 35000 volts." -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_electricity
 
Wikikpedia as a source of accurate trustworthy information.....no......

Try actually finding out the real facts for your self anders..
 
Implied accusation of me being heartless noted. And I'm an armchair researcher, not a professional investigator. I'm not going to run around and gather evidence for all the witnesses being faked.

Well since no armchairs were involved I guess that rules you out.
 
So anders you confess to being an armchair internet user, I shall not dignify you by calling you an investigator, an investigator by defniition gets out of their arm chair and investigates, you do not, all you do in all your threads is regurgitate kook websites, youtube videos or pieces of articles you clearly have not understood.
 
So anders you confess to being an armchair internet user, I shall not dignify you by calling you an investigator, an investigator by defniition gets out of their arm chair and investigates, you do not, all you do in all your threads is regurgitate kook websites, youtube videos or pieces of articles you clearly have not understood.

That's not all AL does. He also makes **** up. ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom