• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New TWA Flight 800 film coming out

Have you considered the possibility that the reason that shaped charges aren't mentioned is because that there wasn't any shaped charges?

Sure, but why did the expert say than an explosive devise would cause damage over a large area, when later they list small explosive charge as one of the possible options they looked at, and then go on and never mention it again? They even explained why it was unlikely that a spark could have happened in one of the fuel pumps or something like that. Why is it unlikely that a shape charge was the ignition cause? Total silence about that. And that was the final results being presented in a massive 6 hour event! The entire event specifically about only the TWA 800 incident.
 
I'm just politically incorrect. It's kind of like tabu to say anything but condolences in relation to such victims. If my hypothesis is false, then I hope the families of the victims understand that I'm questioning the official version, and that it's not my intent to disrespect real victims.

Rubbish.

You are not being politically incorrect or daring and taboo. You are being childish. Have your imaginary conspiracy plots about bombs and charges all you wish but stop claiming you know that the dead people didn't die or even exist. That... is sick.
 
anders in this thread all you have once again done is prove how gullible you are, you swallow anything that comes from kookland or starry eyes so called visionaries.

And instead of actually trying to learn about the reality of how things do and do not work you keep on coming up with daffiness.
 
So your personal disbelief automatically makes your favorite alternative theory a likely explanation?

Yes. But I also believe the planes hitting the WTC towers were just computer graphics animations. So if you want to stay on the "safe" side, you maybe don't want to listen to me.
 
Rubbish.

You are not being politically incorrect or daring and taboo. You are being childish. Have your imaginary conspiracy plots about bombs and charges all you wish but stop claiming you know that the dead people didn't die or even exist. That... is sick.

You are too gullible. You believe there were real victims, because...?
 
If the FBI would tell you that there is no mafia in the U.S., as they did in the 50s, would you believe them?

Isn't it better to demand of the FBI to prove their claim that there were real victims in the TWA 800 incident?
 
You are too gullible. You believe there were real victims, because...?

:jaw-dropp I got called gullible by Anders Lindman!
Do I get a prize for that?

If the FBI would tell you that there is no mafia in the U.S., as they did in the 50s, would you believe them?
Unless I had proof of or suspected otherwise then yes.

The thing is, you have no proof.
And your "suspicions" are based on fantasy.
You just watch silly YouTube videos, read woo-sites, and generally make stuff up.

If you want proof that there were victims, and the names of passengers and crew are readily available, why not phone the relatives and get their opinion on your silly fantasy? (It will involve stepping away from YouTube for a while).

As I said, peddle your nonsense as much as you like but quit saying that dead people didn't die. You're not pushing any boundaries or provoking thought or making people question, you are simply looking like a childish keyboard warrior who has little experience of the real world.
 
Last edited:
:jaw-dropp I got called gullible by Anders Lindman!
Do I get a prize for that?


Unless I had proof of or suspected otherwise then yes.

The thing is, you have no proof.
And your "suspicions" are based on fantasy.
You just watch silly YouTube videos, read woo-sites, and generally make stuff up.

If you want proof that there were victims, and the names of passengers and crew are readily available, why not phone the relatives and get their opinion on your silly fantasy? (It will involve stepping away from YouTube for a while).

As I said, peddle your nonsense as much as you like but quit saying that dead people didn't die. You're not pushing any boundaries or provoking thought or making people question, you are simply looking like a childish keyboard warrior who has little experience of the real world.

Just ignore him, he has run out of things to say to get a response from people on the forum so now he has decided to be offensive to get a reaction.

The guy will go away if you ignore him.
 
anders NO ONE who has read the reports of this case BUYS your conspiracy rubbish.
 
anders NO ONE who has read the reports of this case BUYS your conspiracy rubbish.

Neither does Anders, he's just trolling, trolling I could tolerate and engage in, its his deliberate objectionability thats the reason I have chosen to put him on ignore.
 
anders NO ONE who has read the reports of this case BUYS your conspiracy rubbish.

How can anyone who have read the official reports buy the electric spark cause hypothesis? They even admit themselves that there is no conclusive evidence for the hypothesis.
 
Last edited:
How can anyone who have read the official reports buy the electric spark cause hypothesis? They even admit themselves that it's not a conclusive evidence.

This tells me all I needed to know, so let me tell you this before I leave this thread for good: "Electrical sparks caused the explosion" is a conclusion, not evidence, and it's the most likely possibility given the evidence.

That is all.
 
Have you considered the possibility that the reason that shaped charges aren't mentioned is because that there wasn't any shaped charges?

For Cters the lack of evidence is the evidence.
 
This tells me all I needed to know, so let me tell you this before I leave this thread for good: "Electrical sparks caused the explosion" is a conclusion, not evidence, and it's the most likely possibility given the evidence.

That is all.

Ok, here is a better version:

"How can anyone who have read the official reports buy the electric spark cause hypothesis? They even admit themselves that there is no conclusive evidence for the hypothesis. "
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom