You start so many threads this way. STOP. Nobody gives a damn what you "heard". Excise the phrase "I have hread..." from your vocabulary.I have heard ....
The quick fix would be having cool fuel in the CWT at takeoff at a level Boeing recommends; not sure what the amount was; maybe 5,000 to 15,000 pounds, more for the kids and wife. This would make the ignition by a spark impossible, "".Beachnut, the way I'm reading it appears that the explosion was the result of a combination of faulty design and inadequate safety procedures, is that about right?
You start so many threads this way. STOP. Nobody gives a damn what you "heard". Excise the phrase "I have hread..." from your vocabulary.
Instead, use the phrase, "This source indicates ..." where the word "source" is a link that backs up your claim.
Anders I'm trying to follow your line of reasoning here.
According to what I understand of what you're saying the government hatched a plot to bring down an American aircraft in American airspace, killing a bunch of Americans in the process either using a rocket or a bomb. Instead of pinning the blame on some patsies they decide to cover the whole thing up using a very visible, expensive, and long investigation... For what?
I'm sorry Anders, but the hypothesis fails.
My hypothesis is that those witnesses in the video are lying through their teeth! They didn't see any object moving towards the plane. The CIA simulation video is fairly accurate. The purpose of those false witnesses is to create a smokescreen, a conspiracy theory bait, to hide the real conspiracy behind it.
The real conspiracy is that it was a shape charge on the outside of the fuel tank that caused the fuel-air mixture to explode. And the plane was empty of people. So it was a remote/autopilot controlled plane deliberately blown up at a certain position out in the ocean and near New York City of course since the 9/11 attacks would happen there later.
The purpose of the staged event was to force the government to do a coverup for the nonexistent victims.
I don't always agree with Orcham's Razor, but when I do it's right.
In this case your hypothesis is several magnitudes more complicated than the commonly accepted version of events. Your hypothesis, it has too many moving parts to work therefore it doesn't work.
My hypothesis is
And the plane was empty of people. So it was a remote/autopilot controlled plane deliberately blown up at a certain position out in the ocean and near New York City of course since the 9/11 attacks would happen there later.
The purpose of the staged event was to force the government to do a coverup for the nonexistent victims.
... Childish nonsense
One day, when you grow up, you will hopefully regret this sick obsession of yours with claiming that people who died didn't exist.