The Shrike
Philosopher
^No contest. This is a far sillier discussion than anything I've seen them get into.
However he is like a little child compared with the boss of the woods who can "drive 1000 pounds cedar trees into the ground upside down":I've seen Shaq from about 30m away. His massiveness was obvious on sight.
^No contest. This is a far sillier discussion than anything I've seen them get into.
Shrike,
I might add, when you think discussion of physical limits of a Giant, Bipedal, Omnivorous, Hairy Primate, Descended from Gigantophithicus, living in the semi-rural areas of North America, is silly, consider this:
Bigfoot runs barefoot through the woods, tackling adult deer, ripping their legs off and beating them atop the head with it. No ankle braces, no Nike, no Dr. Scholls. When it get's done eating the liver of the animal, it builds a teepee out of 4"-6" birch tree boughs. It then decides that this constricting life style is harshing his rep, so it goes to a rural mountain road, and lays down in the middle of it, playing a veritable CHICKEN GAME with an 18 wheeler. It then decides it is going to mimic some Barred Owls, answer some wood knocks from the hill across the valley, break into a shed steal some beans, and maybe a Winston, torment some dogs in a kennel, and peer in some trailer park windows, to catch Episode 121 of Cheers on late night TV (Au Revoir Diane.).
Oh, and by the way:
Bzzt, NSA, and Orbs.
. . . I could find places where you have engaged in far sillier discussions at BFF. One that pops in my head is the discussion about you thinking you heard bipedal footfalls, and asked the forum if they thought you encountered a sasquatch.


I'm always suspicious of anyone who claims that they can distinguish bi-pedal footsteps from 4 legged critters wandering around the bush.
Deer slow stepping through the leaves can give the illusion of bipedal footfalls.